Search found 2824 matches

Go to advanced search

by urogard
Sat 19 Aug 2017 11:25
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)
Replies: 13
Views: 133

Re: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)

How about optical mode for Roland? Nah, dont need it. If you play WGerman or part-WGerman decks alot you get either very good at AA-micro or you kys. Tbh, I think since the time I found out one can actually dodge the SEAD missiles, I haven't lost more than 2 or 3 units to the KA-52 in like 1.5 year...
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 23:38
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)
Replies: 13
Views: 133

Re: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)

cuski wrote:How about optical mode for Roland?

How about realistic reload times for roland?
Every unit in the game has their loading times reduced to a fraction of its real world length except the roland which has its loading times be several times LONGER.
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 23:37
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)
Replies: 13
Views: 133

Re: West-Germany (or hoping without hope)

• compare Leo2A1 to M-84A and weep (or really any medium tank) The fact that Leo2A1 is overpriced has been brought up repeatedly since way before yugo came out, and for some reason there's always some retard who shows up and claims that Leo2A1 actually isn't as overpriced as one might think hell ev...
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 23:16
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies
Replies: 48
Views: 461

Re: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies

Razzmann wrote:Since anecdotes count as some sort of argument apparently, I just had a 2vs2:

I fully concede your point and can see the error of my old way
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 22:41
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies
Replies: 48
Views: 461

Re: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies

Capion wrote:Just play ranked.

game too short and mode is broken but mostly game is too short, no thank you
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 14:53
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies
Replies: 48
Views: 461

Re: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies

we have 2 factors which objectively improve quality of games (faster filling of lobbies That is not a quality of a game. How long you wait has no impact on the actual match. If the choice is between a match (which may or may not be shitty) and no match on account of waiting 1+ hour in lobby then yo...
by urogard
Fri 18 Aug 2017 14:23
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies
Replies: 48
Views: 461

Re: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies

How do you distinguish noobs from not noobs? Because it sure as hell isn't simply games played or win/loss ratio. At best you can distinguish between less than hundred games played and more than hundred games played, but that's about it. If you can't stop all instances of Bad Thing, it doesn't foll...
by urogard
Thu 17 Aug 2017 21:51
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cannot connect to game servers
Replies: 58
Views: 2152

Re: Cannot connect to game servers

AMG wrote:Tacical too fun :P

I like playing with more than 3 squads of infantry or 1 tank at the same time, you know, combined arms and shit :P
by urogard
Thu 17 Aug 2017 21:46
Forum: Wargame : Red Dragon
Topic: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies
Replies: 48
Views: 461

Re: The blessing of the missing stats --> quick lobbies

If you kicked noobs too instead of relying exclusively on them to leave, you wouldn't get shit games with "extremely high frequency". Rhetorical question How do you distinguish noobs from not noobs? Because it sure as hell isn't simply games played or win/loss ratio. At best you can disti...
by urogard
Thu 17 Aug 2017 18:58
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cannot connect to game servers
Replies: 58
Views: 2152

Re: Cannot connect to game servers

AMG wrote:Hey,

I am admin of all 10 ASIA-US EU Tactical servers.

We try to change the config of the servers to new working one as soon as possible to make them visible and playable again

wonderful, any chance you could convert some of those to non-tactical servers? :D

Go to advanced search