Solved - [Act of War Modding] – How to install the 3DS Max plugin (EugPluginASE)?

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Re: Help - [Act of War Modding] – How to install the 3DS Max plugin (EugPluginASE)?

Postby The W:AB Noob » Tue 27 Sep 2016 02:58

If this works, Darkmil would be so excited. He was trying to make a WWII mod for the longest time.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.0 RELEASED! Click -> Image

Darkmil
Colonel

Re: Help - [Act of War Modding] – How to install the 3DS Max plugin (EugPluginASE)?

Postby Darkmil » Sun 2 Oct 2016 22:41

I don't want to burst the bubble of everybody in this thread. But even if the plugin works, it doesn't mean you will get new models in the game. Unless there are some secret works that has been done without me knowing.

Alnox
Private First-Class

Re: Solved - [Act of War Modding] – How to install the 3DS Max plugin (EugPluginASE)?

Postby Alnox » Sat 8 Oct 2016 09:42

Hello everyone,

The solution was published, see the 1º post ;)

Alnox
Private First-Class

Postby Alnox » Sat 8 Oct 2016 09:55

Darkmil wrote:I don't want to burst the bubble of everybody in this thread. But even if the plugin works, it doesn't mean you will get new models in the game. Unless there are some secret works that has been done without me knowing.

Hey Darkmil :)

Yes, is possible to changing the model of an existing unit, or create a completely new unit.
Se the Exarcise 3 of the Quick-Start Guide that are inside of the New Setup that i create, (see first post).
You also have a lot of additional information inside the Act of War - Alnox Archive that i create, (see first post).

I hope that the New Setup and the Quick-Start help you on you WWII mod :)

Everything good for you Darkmil, and good Mods :)

Darkmil
Colonel

Postby Darkmil » Sat 8 Oct 2016 12:40

Alnox wrote:
Darkmil wrote:I don't want to burst the bubble of everybody in this thread. But even if the plugin works, it doesn't mean you will get new models in the game. Unless there are some secret works that has been done without me knowing.

Hey Darkmil :)

Yes, is possible to changing the model of an existing unit, or create a completely new unit.
Se the Exarcise 3 of the Quick-Start Guide that are inside of the New Setup that i create, (see first post).
You also have a lot of additional information inside the Act of War - Alnox Archive that i create, (see first post).

I hope that the New Setup and the Quick-Start help you on you WWII mod :)

Everything good for you Darkmil, and good Mods :)

Not that I don't recognize what you did, and by the way it's great, yet I think That everyone was excited about AoA or Wargame modding and that has been advanced by you but there is still a wall we can't go through, namely how to put or a replace a model in wargame ?

Alnox
Private First-Class

Postby Alnox » Sun 9 Oct 2016 14:13

Darkmil wrote:Not that I don't recognize what you did, and by the way it's great, yet I think That everyone was excited about AoA or Wargame modding and that has been advanced by you but there is still a wall we can't go through, namely how to put or a replace a model in wargame ?

Sorry, i thought that you are talking about Act-of-War modding… sorry was a misunderstanding :(

Before I said “hopeful not only for Act of War franchise, but for all the titles that use the models with the same ".ASE2ndfBIN" extension”

To clarify :) : This tool is for Act-of-War (AoW). I did no test on Wargame nor Act-of-Aggression (AoA)… so I don’t know if it help on modding this games.

Thanks alot for your feedback and support :)
I wish you the best luck for your WWII Mod :)

Darkmil
Colonel

Postby Darkmil » Sun 9 Oct 2016 16:11

Alnox wrote:
Darkmil wrote:Not that I don't recognize what you did, and by the way it's great, yet I think That everyone was excited about AoA or Wargame modding and that has been advanced by you but there is still a wall we can't go through, namely how to put or a replace a model in wargame ?

Sorry, i thought that you are talking about Act-of-War modding… sorry was a misunderstanding :(

Before I said “hopeful not only for Act of War franchise, but for all the titles that use the models with the same ".ASE2ndfBIN" extension”

To clarify :) : This tool is for Act-of-War (AoW). I did no test on Wargame nor Act-of-Aggression (AoA)… so I don’t know if it help on modding this games.

Thanks alot for your feedback and support :)
I wish you the best luck for your WWII Mod :)

Many thanks !