WTF? recruiting for Wargame Red Dragon

IIIHunterIII
Command Sergeant Major

WTF? recruiting for Wargame Red Dragon

Postby IIIHunterIII » Sat 1 Sep 2012 22:57

Hi everyone,

We are recruiting again. If you'd like to join in the fun send a pm to me or Random

The admission procedure is still the same:
Drrty-D wrote:Usually the best way to join us is to defeat us unknown on the battlefield :),then usually we make contact and try to lure you into our ranks :-).

Other way is to be confident enough and asks us for some test games to see if we fit together.

Our current rooster:
Spoiler : :
Active Members:
Akanethon
Captains
Griffor
IIIHunterIII
Patton
Random
Ribar
TonkTonk
Lonfield

Inactive Members:
Enohka
Fiva55
K0ei
Spektre
Tommoscimmia
Vhanlay
Wardance
Many Smurfettes

Honorary Members:
Davimotep
Wister

Honorary Member and Glorious Leader Of Many Battles:
Drrty-D

See you on the battlefield ;) :D
Last edited by Drrty-D on Sat 29 Mar 2014 16:06, edited 2 times in total.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced...

varis
Brigadier

Re: Recruitment info- Looking for good players to join WTF?

Postby varis » Sun 2 Sep 2012 12:34

WTF have all along been notorious for their infantry rushes. When everybody and their dog was playing 4 x leo2A4, WTF were infantry rushing. When everybody and their dog switched to ATGM spam, WTF were infantry rushing. Very good aggressive play far different from the norm.

Drrty-D wrote:-we are not only rushers,spammers as some people maybe still think we are.Look for the 4vs4 Le Fight tournament final replay and you will see :roll: 8-)

The above is true as well.

Testimony from first hand experience ;)

Jar Jar
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Jar Jar » Sat 22 Sep 2012 16:41

Hi, Jar Jar aka General Binks here

i would like to join WTF?, since No Unit is not very active in WEE.
I´m not a total noob, im 1.8k ratet and close to top 100 of the game.
Just tell me ingame or in steam ( youll find a way to add me ) if u need another player.
mfg Jar Jar

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Sat 22 Sep 2012 18:30

Jar Jar wrote:Hi, Jar Jar aka General Binks here

Just tell me ingame or in steam ( youll find a way to add me ) if u need another player.
mfg Jar Jar

There is already one NU member newly recruited to the WTF? foundation,Shifu,our new Moderator :o .We are still searching for good players,so i add you over steam so we can arrange some test matches,like Shifu had ;) .

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Wed 3 Oct 2012 22:41

Jar Jar wrote:Hi, Jar Jar aka General Binks here

mfg Jar Jar

Your testing phase is over,welcome to WTF? my friend ;)
You had my vote long before,but today Firestarter and Walkyre gave you there votes so welcome to the WTF? Foundation.

Jar Jar
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Jar Jar » Fri 5 Oct 2012 05:28

Hi Drrty,

thx for allowing me to join ur clan.
Looking forward to play with u lots of games :D

mgf
Jar Jar

Alpine
Sergeant

Postby Alpine » Fri 5 Oct 2012 20:20

i alpine would also like to join primarily as a mechanized infantry commander with tanks infantry artillery and some helos.

i have skype and a turtle beach headset, i am veteran of world in conflict and tom clancys end war and have read many publications on military doctrine and tactics form the likes of Schwarzkopf, Bonaparte, and Eisenhower.

so yeah pick me if you want, but i wont lose any sleep if you dont i am submitting claims to others as i type this

just btw i am 16 but i have an intelligence quotient of 144 so i aint one of those loud talking cod assholes primarily i am quiet and reserved except for when i am giving orders or requesting support.

i am running core i7 with a 1.5gig nvidia cuda gtx460m and cable internet, i play just about everyday and in regards to your dinner thing, well hey i gotta eat but i usually take 15-30 min.

anyways here is my app good day.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Sat 6 Oct 2012 00:57

Alpine wrote:i alpine would also like to join primarily as a mechanized infantry commander with tanks infantry artillery and some helos.

i have skype and a turtle beach headset, i am veteran of world in conflict and tom clancys end war and have read many publications on military doctrine and tactics form the likes of Schwarzkopf, Bonaparte, and Eisenhower.

so yeah pick me if you want, but i wont lose any sleep if you dont i am submitting claims to others as i type this

just btw i am 16 but i have an intelligence quotient of 144 so i aint one of those loud talking cod assholes primarily i am quiet and reserved except for when i am giving orders or requesting support.

i am running core i7 with a 1.5gig nvidia cuda gtx460m and cable internet, i play just about everyday and in regards to your dinner thing, well hey i gotta eat but i usually take 15-30 min.

anyways here is my app good day.

Nice post ;) .Well 18+ or almost 18 is our rule,but we can make some test matches and you can prove us wong.
Btw,how is your WEE expierence level?I mean,are you new,300 hours,500,1000.
Write me your steam name,i will add you and we can play some test matches to see you in game,how you play and how we fit together.
And yeah,under that Dinner thang,i meant for people to realize that they need to finish current game and then go eat,not quiting in middle of game,because mama screamed from the kitchen,Dinner is readddyyy :lol: .

Alpine
Sergeant

Postby Alpine » Sat 6 Oct 2012 01:03

1. i am a lvl 22.

2. i already am in contact with the plf i have chatted in teamspeak with them and have played 2 matches.

so if you want me act quickly!

i have roughly 1-200 hours playing time and my steam name is KnightCaptianBadass

or alpine in wargame. so just tell me when you want me to be on, and i will be there.

Alpine

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Sat 6 Oct 2012 01:18

Alpine wrote:1. i am a lvl 22.

2. i already am in contact with the plf i have chatted in teamspeak with them and have played 2 matches.

so if you want me act quickly!

i have roughly 1-200 hours playing time and my steam name is KnightCaptianBadass

or alpine in wargame. so just tell me when you want me to be on, and i will be there.

Alpine

We wont act quickly ;) .If you feel good with PLF,stay with them and have fun.I will add you tomorrow on steam,to maybe play 1,2 games with you,but as our recruitment info says,we need skilled players,18+ ,we just dont have time to learn new people,PLF is really great at that and big respect to them.