[PLF] The People's Liberation Front is recruiting...

Jereth
Lieutenant

Re: [PLF] The People's Liberation Front is recruiting...

Postby Jereth » Mon 10 Mar 2014 02:49

TheMarraMan wrote:I can't seem to find your team speak server. I'm new to team speak so it might just be that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Well, the address is listed in the first post... but ok, Open the TeamSpeak 3 Client, press Ctrl +B to bring up the Bookmarks window, and enter the information as shown in the image below:

Hopefully that clears it up for you? If you have questions just ask.

TheMarraMan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby TheMarraMan » Mon 10 Mar 2014 03:05

Jereth wrote:
TheMarraMan wrote:I can't seem to find your team speak server. I'm new to team speak so it might just be that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Well, the address is listed in the first post... but ok, Open the TeamSpeak 3 Client, press Ctrl +B to bring up the Bookmarks window, and enter the information as shown in the image below:

Hopefully that clears it up for you? If you have questions just ask.

haha ya I figured it out right after I posted. Thank you

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Mon 10 Mar 2014 03:14

No worries. I'm going to work right now, but in 12 or so hours things tend to pick up.

lexusinfernus
Private First-Class

Postby lexusinfernus » Fri 14 Mar 2014 13:35

Hi.

I would like to see if its fun to play with you guys. Im a newb though, I've only really played singleplayer.

So should I just join your teamspeak server and see what happens?

Cheers :)

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Fri 14 Mar 2014 15:10

lexusinfernus wrote:So should I just join your teamspeak server and see what happens?

Sounds like a plan. We've been getting quite a few returning veterans and new people interested in Red Dragon, so hopefully someone will be around to get a game going.

TheMarraMan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby TheMarraMan » Fri 14 Mar 2014 19:00

Can we just log into the server and ask to play with anyone who's in the server who isnt playing? It would be nice to play with you guys.

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Sat 15 Mar 2014 04:11

TheMarraMan wrote:Can we just log into the server and ask to play with anyone who's in the server who isnt playing? It would be nice to play with you guys.

Pretty much. Our guys play pretty regularly... if you log in and a game is already in progress or people are taking a break between games, just hang out long enough and try to get in the next one.

fizy45
Corporal

Postby fizy45 » Sat 22 Mar 2014 16:57

After checking many clan pages I decided to write to you first.

I am intrested to join your clan in order to have some tactical experience while playing Wargame.Currently I own Wargame Eu Escalation and Red Dragon.I have enough english knowlage to join conversations in teamspeak.

My Experience:

I am not soo much experienced in Wargame but I know the basics.After playing Eu Escalation I quit playing it for couple of years and I have returned back with Red Dragon.I was not active in this forum until now cause I usually played another online games and in all of them I stayed in clans which communucate with Team-Speak so I know the aspects of team-play and actually thats what I want to have with my new clan in this game.

I wish to play tactical games rather than on my own for example having a general at the top who points me objectives would be great also learning the game from the masters would be great too.

By the way I am from Turkey which is a nato country so I have knowlage about Nato units in game and about the soviets I do have a knowlage but not as much as Allied units and I am 26 years old...

Do you have a seat for me ?

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Sat 22 Mar 2014 18:37

Thanks for taking an interest. Yeah if you really want to be a part of PLF, just join TeamSpeak regularly and play some games with people. Hopefully see you around. :D

Jereth
Lieutenant

Postby Jereth » Wed 20 Aug 2014 23:54

Roster updated. Counter-revolutionaries summarily executed for cowardice and removed from the lists, while true freedom fighters have been promoted to full partisan status.

Think you have what it takes to call yourself one of us? Come by our TS and check us out.