UK Player Looking for a Clan (updated)

TheWarHog
Private

UK Player Looking for a Clan (updated)

Postby TheWarHog » Wed 22 Oct 2014 12:55

Hello,

I am Hog, otherwise known as TheWarHog or just, WarHog, an alias which has been formed over the years since I used the alias hog-warrior back in Americas Army 2.0.

I have been playing WARGAME titles since Air Land Battle, and did not get to play that one for too long before Red Dragon came out.

I have gone from a total and utter noob to an okay player, I have held my own in the skies, shot down many planes, fended off against waves of enemy attacks and supported my team mates with strategic bombing right through to smoke screens with mortar vehicles.

I have yet to really get the hand of keeping up a momentous push with a vast array of tanks, support vehicles and mechanized infantry. I have been utilising infantry, supporting by IFVs assaulting towns under the cover of mortar fire and smoke screens. However I am, so far, mostly a support player having gained a fair bit of experience playing with airborne decks and using powerful helicopters with aircraft to support my teammates anywhere on the battlefield.

I am, however, getting tired of fighting solo, I do have a friend who I occasionally team up with and utilise TeamSpeak 3, but I am after more, in-depth teamwork and cooperation with a large group of commanders. This being said, I am a UK player active most nights (not all due to social commitments) after work and on a few of my days off too, looking for a UK or EU clan. I have been in US groups in the past for other games (EVE Online) and while it has been fun, the good times were few and far between, simply due to the prime-time differences.

I am, and can be an active forum user if that is required, I have been in multiple clans and helped run several in games such as Call of Duty 2, Americas Army, EVE Online (corporation), Pirates of the Burning Sea (society), World of Tanks and Star Trek Bridge Commander (Kobayashi Maru mod) where I helped moderate the forums, devise battle tactics, lead squads or even whole team and aid in the running of the clan in general.
Hopefully this is enough to prove I am an experience clan-going player, on top of this I have a working microphone and I am more than comfortable using TeamSpeak 3 or Ventrillo.

Please message me if your clan feels you can offer me what I am after and hopefully I can contribute to.

Thank you for reading,

Hog

EDIT:

I have received personal mail, however, it appears that a feature of this forum is that I am unable to respond until I participate more in the threads.

So I shall provide the information here;

I am 23 years old, 24 in November and according to Steam I have clocked 122 hours in Red Dragon (most of that multiplayer) with the occasional splattering of campaign and skirmish, though multiplayer is where the real fun is to be had.

Elder Forest
Sergeant First-Class

Re: UK Player Looking for a Clan (updated)

Postby Elder Forest » Fri 24 Oct 2014 13:32

Feel free to check out the DOG's - sounds like we might suit you.

http://www.deviousoldgamers.com

DoktorvonWer
General

Postby DoktorvonWer » Fri 24 Oct 2014 13:33

If you just want some guys to play with, Brutoni and I are both around a fair bit and up for casual team-games (and are both UK also).

keebs63
Brigadier

Postby keebs63 » Fri 24 Oct 2014 14:11

Why not just join up with one of those TS3 servers like RDDT or something?
"arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted" -Someone, somewhere in Wargame Chat 2015