Another typical "looking for group" thread

Jaskier de Pankratz
Corporal

Another typical "looking for group" thread

Postby Jaskier de Pankratz » Wed 29 Apr 2015 23:45

Hello, i'm looking for English-speaking group (amateur, semi - pro or olympic, no matter) using Teamspeak. Reason is quite eccentric - I haven't got anyone to talk in Shakespeare's language. I've played in WG since early EE (and I gained access to AB beta in Eugen's championship), mostly as a REDFOR commander, you can easily find me on Steam or in WG as Jaskier de Pankratz (DSoTM cover is protip). It would be nice to chat a bit during a hard encounter.

Airborneguy
Sergeant Major

Re: Another typical "looking for group" thread

Postby Airborneguy » Thu 30 Apr 2015 04:55

You and me both

Bluecewe
Sergeant Major

Postby Bluecewe » Mon 8 Jun 2015 12:43

Hey Jaskier de Pankratz, if you are still searching, you may be interested in Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We're a tactically-oriented group of sociable gamers. We play Wargame: Red Dragon on a regular basis, alongside other games such as Arma 3, Insurgency, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Europa Universalis 4. In the future, we hope to add Star Citizen to this list. You can find more information about us here.

I have added you on Steam, and look forward to getting in touch. Otherwise, I wish you luck with your search.

keebs63
Brigadier

Postby keebs63 » Mon 8 Jun 2015 15:00

"arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted" -Someone, somewhere in Wargame Chat 2015