#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby frostypooky » Mon 20 Mar 2017 15:51

our president is having a meltdown on Twitter ahead of the IC hearings in Congress in 10 minutes.

our president is having a meltdown on Twitter...

glad all this 4d chess is paying off

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Mon 20 Mar 2017 17:59

frostypooky wrote:our president is having a meltdown on Twitter ahead of the IC hearings in Congress in 10 minutes.

our president is having a meltdown on Twitter...

glad all this 4d chess is paying off

The real story here is the damn leaks! Ignore everything else even though me calling it leaks legitimizes the info!
Courtesy of KattiValk

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Mon 20 Mar 2017 20:26

i was prepared to write Gowdy off as just going through predictable political talking points, but I actually felt a sinking feeling when he suggested prosecuting journalists. this isn't Turkey or Russia or the UK. it's pure trash to mobilize the 10-20% that will stick behind DJT no matter what..

also, appreciate Comey and Rogers calling them out on constantly threatening 702. (702 is one of the two major collection authorities for SIGINT) Gowdy and Nunes kept implying 702 might not see reapproval this year because of the leak, and the two directors rightly saw it as an irrelevant political threat and called it out by saying the Flynn stuff had nothing to do with 702 collect.

good to see the ball rolling though

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 20 Mar 2017 23:39

People still get excited over the Trump Tweetstorms I see.

Anyways...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/busi ... .html?_r=0

the reactions are so mixed to this. You have some praising him, and some celebrating his death. Whatever they think, Rockefeller had one helluva impact.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Tue 21 Mar 2017 02:19

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 9d29de2c1e

sorry for the source, but lol.

now digest: a sitting US president and his staffers are the subject of a counterintelligence investigation. this isn't "she used the wrong email server", or "she included 100 classified lines in 10 years of emails", or "she may have had an indirect role in getting 4 people killed in Benghazi". its "we have reasonable cause to suspect that at least 4 of your associates colluded with Russian intelligence for political effects."

regardless of the outcome, Putin played his hand and its comforting to know the Western ICs will be stepping up active measures since that seems to be the only language he wants to speak in.

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Tue 21 Mar 2017 05:42

frostypooky wrote:now digest: a sitting US president and his staffers are the subject of a counterintelligence investigation. this isn't "she used the wrong email server", or "she included 100 classified lines in 10 years of emails", or "she may have had an indirect role in getting 4 people killed in Benghazi". its "we have reasonable cause to suspect that at least 4 of your associates colluded with Russian intelligence for political effects."

regardless of the outcome, Putin played his hand and its comforting to know the Western ICs will be stepping up active measures since that seems to be the only language he wants to speak in.

But... but her emails? The real hilarity here is watching Trey Gowdy react the way he did when he knows, and everyone else does too, that he would've advocated upside-down crucifixion for Obama had he done this.

On a serious note, Trump's e-popularity has fallen through the floor recently. Maybe you can't fool all the people all the time, after all?

EDIT: Hey, Ivanka's in the white house now! I guess they got tired of pretending she wasn't working for her dad.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 21 Mar 2017 06:12

The Trumpers are going after Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh again. Never fails to amuse me how that they are not "alt enough" for the new right wing crowd.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Tue 21 Mar 2017 06:17

Killertomato wrote:But... but her emails? The real hilarity here is watching Trey Gowdy react the way he did when he knows, and everyone else does too, that he would've advocated upside-down crucifixion for Obama had he done this.

On a serious note, Trump's e-popularity has fallen through the floor recently. Maybe you can't fool all the people all the time, after all?

EDIT: Hey, Ivanka's in the white house now! I guess they got tired of pretending she wasn't working for her dad.

Well he already unpopular in a lot of places. If you say anything remotely related to praising him, you'll get down voted to death on r/politics where as condemning him on r/politics gets you free points. He seems pretty popular in the comments section of any pro-Donald youtube video, /pol/, and on r/thedonald. Outside of that he was already made a pariah.

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Tue 21 Mar 2017 06:20

Fade2Gray wrote:The Trumpers are going after Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh again. Never fails to amuse me how that they are not "alt enough" for the new right wing crowd.

And Glenn Beck threw Tomi Lahren under the bus because she was pro-choice. This has to be the biggest squandered victory in the history of American politics.

Shrike wrote:Well he already unpopular in a lot of places. If you say anything remotely related to praising him, you'll get down voted to death on r/politics where as condemning him on r/politics gets you free points. He seems pretty popular in the comments section of any pro-Donald youtube video, /pol/, and on r/thedonald. Outside of that he was already made a pariah.

The important thing here is Facebook. The pro-trump comments on the national news pages, etc, are far less prevalent than they were only a month ago.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Object199
Warrant Officer

Postby Object199 » Tue 21 Mar 2017 15:14

Rossiya: "There are no russian troops in the Ukraine" *shows evidence* cyka blyat, is fake western propaganda by CIA

White House under Trump: "Obama govt. spying on the Trump tower" *FBI and NSA director: not true at all* fake news you libtard

:lol: