#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Thu 6 Jul 2017 19:57

Fade2Gray wrote:So on r/politics I'm apparently a conservative and a sexist who spews talking points from the right wing.

I can't stop laughing at how warped reddit is. Call HRC and Pelosi lightning rods for motivating the right wing base and highly toxic for the Democratic Party and the down votes flood in, and somehow I'm apparently I'm a Trump guy. "They are not toxic! They are not lightning rods! They both have served the country, the popular vote and.... RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I guess r/politics is truly where Correct the Record moved onto after the Hillary Clinton sub finally became the ignored back water that it deserves to me.

Sounds like a case of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is to the right of me!".

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 6 Jul 2017 22:36

Shrike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:So on r/politics I'm apparently a conservative and a sexist who spews talking points from the right wing.

I can't stop laughing at how warped reddit is. Call HRC and Pelosi lightning rods for motivating the right wing base and highly toxic for the Democratic Party and the down votes flood in, and somehow I'm apparently I'm a Trump guy. "They are not toxic! They are not lightning rods! They both have served the country, the popular vote and.... RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I guess r/politics is truly where Correct the Record moved onto after the Hillary Clinton sub finally became the ignored back water that it deserves to me.

Sounds like a case of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is to the right of me!".

I think the real highlight was that someone said that calling those 2 toxic was "right wing" because it was said on "Fox and Friends." I mean, really? Fox and Friends is the ultimate benchmark for what is right wing now,eh? From the same news organization as Megyn Kelly (kinda/sorta right wing but not anywhere as bad as Hannity) and Shepard Smith (why he's getting attacked I can't even fathom, he actually is pretty fair in what he says). I know plenty of people on the American left who agree with it, and even Trump says it would be bad for the GOP if Pelosi went away because of how much she fires up the right wing, but...

"RRREEEEEEEE!!!"

Fox has its bias, but it mostly comes out in its talk shows, like O'Reilly and Hannity. Fox News overall isn't all that bad, its just that they have these ultra-right wing fanbois that follow it and then spin everything for their agenda.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Jul 2017 12:49

I'm going to start ending every post with "including the haters and losers."
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 7 Jul 2017 17:04

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/883331171421102080

I think I can sum up this meeting pretty accurately with a pic...

D-M

Postby D-M » Fri 7 Jul 2017 17:22

Fade2Gray wrote:https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/883331171421102080

This is an accurate portrayal, especially the hands.

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Fri 7 Jul 2017 18:27

The simple fact Vladimir Putin is so far the only Head of State Donald Trump has greeted with a normal, short, polite handshake just gave it away. He is Putin's bitch since the start lol.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 7 Jul 2017 18:56

Frencho wrote:The simple fact Vladimir Putin is so far the only Head of State Donald Trump has greeted with a normal, short, polite handshake just gave it away. He is Putin's bitch since the start lol.

Don't forget that he also gave Putin a pat on the back.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 7 Jul 2017 19:06

Fade2Gray wrote:https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/883331171421102080

Please be Fades hamster!

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Fri 7 Jul 2017 21:30

While Trump and Putin seem to be buddies, the US and RU don't seem to be all that close. Considering that the US attacked one of Syria's airbases and the fact that Syria is a strong ally of Russia, that Russia sent a warning to the US. Also Trump has been trying to increase NATO mininium required spending.

Maybe Putin is willing to give up his ally in the middle east to support Trump so that Trump can't break up NATO by pissing everyone off which will allow Russia to fill the power vacuum.