#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 4 Sep 2017 13:12

Can we kill this Nazi antifa think please guys? It's run its course people are only going to get pissed off now (assuming they aren't already)

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Mon 4 Sep 2017 14:26

Vulcan 607 wrote:Can we kill this Nazi antifa think please guys? It's run its course people are only going to get pissed off now (assuming they aren't already)

Since when has Off-Topic been anything else than the same bunch of people just perpetually pissing eachother off?

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Mon 4 Sep 2017 20:46

Doinize wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:Can we kill this Nazi antifa think please guys? It's run its course people are only going to get pissed off now (assuming they aren't already)

Since when has Off-Topic been anything else than the same bunch of people just perpetually pissing each other off?

Well, you're not wrong.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Wed 6 Sep 2017 17:28

Shit's going down for real in the Caribbean. Irma is the most powerful Atlantic hurricane ever, and Jose will smash the same islands all over again in three days... plus there's another tropical storm forming up in the Gulf of Mexico.

Shit's bananas. We're half a step from The Day After Tomorrow.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Wed 6 Sep 2017 20:58

Killertomato wrote:Shit's going down for real in the Caribbean. Irma is the most powerful Atlantic hurricane ever, and Jose will smash the same islands all over again in three days... plus there's another tropical storm forming up in the Gulf of Mexico.

Shit's bananas. We're half a step from The Day After Tomorrow.

I read in a scientific magazine that the Gulf Stream might stop in a few years, greatly reducing temperatures in Europe in maybe a decade.

This won't create an ice age, but this might still revert average temperatures in Europe to what we had in little ice ages like during the 7-8th centuries. Not for long tho, after maybe 20 years temperatures should rise again (by 2050 the south of France should be like North Africa)

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 7 Sep 2017 14:50

So I live pretty much right between 2 of Hillary Clinton's stops for her book tour in late October, ie Ann Arbor, MI and Chicago, IL. The temptation to go to one of them just so I can throw her a bit of shade is pretty damn high. Meh, despite my endless and unrelenting hatred of her and her hawkish ways, which is only getting worse with her complete and utter lack of integrity(in other words LOL I'm not to blame for not winning!), I guess I'll do my best to just find something else to do.

Other than my aunt and one or two other die-hard Hillary supporters that I know, most Democrats I know just groan at the thought of her going on tour over her book. On the other side, there's plenty of Republicans talking even more about her now with it getting underway. It's like this country can't stop reliving the bloody election.

~

Conservatives sign letter warning media against Southern Poverty Law Center
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/06/co ... enter.html

The letter also warns that receiving the SPLC's hate group label "endangers the lives of those targeted with it." It references the 2012 shooting at the headquarters of the Family Research Council in Washington. The gunman, Floyd Lee Corkins, said he disagreed with the group's opposition to gay marriage and prosecutors said he selected the group as a target using the SPLC "hate map."

Nice, I hope they go after "news organizations" that push shenanigans like Pizzagate as well.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Thu 7 Sep 2017 17:05

Fade2Gray wrote:
The letter also warns that receiving the SPLC's hate group label "endangers the lives of those targeted with it." It references the 2012 shooting at the headquarters of the Family Research Council in Washington. The gunman, Floyd Lee Corkins, said he disagreed with the group's opposition to gay marriage and prosecutors said he selected the group as a target using the SPLC "hate map."

Nice, I hope they go after "news organizations" that push shenanigans like Pizzagate as well.

Lmao looking at the groups who signed this letter is just hilarious...
Half of them are just straight up crazy and the rest goes "No actually our hate is justified"
The FRC is just the most hilarious in this "Gay people are bad and are ruining society, why are you calling us a hate group? :cry: :cry: :cry: Also you should be allowed to hit your kids, frigg off bigg gubmind."

Jesus what a bunch of clowns...

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Thu 7 Sep 2017 18:30

Bougnas wrote:
This won't create an ice age, but this might still revert average temperatures in Europe to what we had in little ice ages like during the 7-8th centuries. Not for long tho, after maybe 20 years temperatures should rise again (by 2050 the south of France should be like North Africa)

And this would mean that I get a much extended snowmobile season, and winter-spring season in general (like into June! Midnight sun in the middle of winter F*CK YEAH) for like 20 years?

If it wasn't for all the "doom is upon us!", this global warming stuff could've been quite kewl. :cry:

D-M

Postby D-M » Thu 7 Sep 2017 19:27