#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Admiral Piett » Tue 14 Mar 2017 20:12

Admiral Piett wrote:Again, does that mean a representative democracy is perfect? Hell no. Abuse of power can even occur in a fully functional representative democracy, and elected officials can still ignore the will of their constituents at times...

However, those downsides are still a low price to pay when one considers the alternatives. Any abuse of power that occurs in a functional representative democracy is magnified several fold in any authoritarian system, where there is zero accountability (no independent judiciary, no elections, no free speech, no independent media, etc.).

Please don't pull my arguments out of context.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 14 Mar 2017 20:15

D-M wrote:On a relatively lighter tone, 4chan proved once again they spend way too much time doing nothing : http://imgur.com/gallery/IyJzm

This is why 1 should never declare war against users of weaponised autism, like any mass destruction weapon, it is powerful.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 14 Mar 2017 20:21

Doinize wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Socially? I'm pretty libertarian. What two consenting adults do in bed is none of my business is a pretty good example of that. There's a fair number of people who ID as libertarian because of social issues. You know, they just want to shoot their guns, smoke some pot, and celebrate their friends' marriage.

Liberitarianism was cool when it was an exclusively leftist term...

Remember when gun ownership was considered a liberal thing? Yeah, shit changes, but oh well. As we all know, it is not strictly a left or right wing thing, libertarianism can go either way.
Libertarianism has its points to just about anyone, just like about anything else.
Admiral Piett wrote:dictatorships are bad

I was wondering what the whole swing by the points of dictatorship was all about, then I scrolled up and....

oh, Mitch was "playing devils advocate" again, or something.
D-M wrote:On a relatively lighter tone, 4chan proved once again they spend way too much time doing nothing : http://imgur.com/gallery/IyJzm

hmmm.
Age Of Shitlords

Somewhere out there, in the jungles of autism...

Well, at least they are honest about it.
They analyzed fly patterns of planes, star constellations and google maps.

wut
The 4channers began looking to the stars, using ancient astronomy to help map the direction of the camera and pinpoint a more precise location.

O_o

Well, you gotta admit, that is some dedication.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Tue 14 Mar 2017 20:24

Mankind in a nutshell.

Unlimited potential used for trivial shit.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Tue 14 Mar 2017 20:29

Viker for ingen!

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 14 Mar 2017 21:05

Shrike wrote:Reddit seems to be home to exteremists. The libertarian section on reddit is pretty toxic, lot of militia types and anti government. Plus the anarcho capitalist minority who cry about taxation being theft. We need taxes to maintain our roads and bridges. Otherwise people would just monopolies roads and put toll booths everywhere.

Outside of reddit you get fewer of those people, the internet just provides an outlet to speak their weird beliefs anonymously.

Where I live, they just prefer to toll. :lol:

Killertomato wrote:

Mankind in a nutshell.

Unlimited potential used for trivial shit.

Seems like a great way to potentially get shot!
Courtesy of KattiValk

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 14 Mar 2017 21:28

I think the basic asumption when dealing with "libtards" is that they are too "cuck" to own a firearms or knowing how to use them.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 14 Mar 2017 21:58

orcbuster wrote:I am reminded of a comic

https://www.nuklearpower.com/2007/08/09 ... -vg-mages/

Some mages just want to see the world HADOUKEN!!!1
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Wed 15 Mar 2017 00:40

Even nazis can have a nonprofit... Unless they don't file their financial returns.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?