Postby Doinize » Thu 16 Mar 2017 10:45

Shrike wrote:you ran out of ammo to use against Donald

Thats impossible...

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby frostypooky » Thu 16 Mar 2017 22:34

Flynn is the gift that keeps on giving

Said he didn't get paid by RT to speak, which would be a violation of a few Army regulations for both retired officers and DIA vets.

Oversight committee finds documents finds RT did indeed pay for him, lol

Also, lol @ Rand Paul trying to shut down Montenegro's bid for NATO membership. "it would cost more money" that's not how NATO spending works but okay

4 more days until hammers start dropping.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Fri 17 Mar 2017 00:37

sprinkling more on the Flynn case

http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-fly ... sia-2017-3

edit: ill stow it for now, but... Flynn as a DIA chief up to 2014 very damn well knew the deal with Kaspersky and Volga-Dnepr's relationship with RIS...

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Fri 17 Mar 2017 00:57

Kaspersky is the worst anti-virus right next to Norton imo, why would Flynn deal with that?

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Fri 17 Mar 2017 01:31

Shrike wrote:Kaspersky is the worst anti-virus right next to Norton imo, why would Flynn deal with that?

Well, if that doesn't make him unfit for government I don't know what does! I like my politicans tech-informed.
"AVRE is not flamethrower, is arsehole tank" - Alexis Le Dressay https://youtu.be/uZSJ5qNYT6E?t=11m14s
[Non-included Nation] Belgium - Now with prototype selection Strawpoll http://www.strawpoll.me/12620699
[Non-included Nation] Pakistan

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 17 Mar 2017 06:11

The Tieception at the end... :lol:
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Sat 18 Mar 2017 09:12

FrangibleCover wrote:
Shrike wrote:Kaspersky is the worst anti-virus right next to Norton imo, why would Flynn deal with that?

Well, if that doesn't make him unfit for government I don't know what does! I like my politicans tech-informed.

Unlike my grandfather who can't use a dishwasher or reset the clock on his oven. My sister or myself have to do it for him. I will give him that the hour up button is broken. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sun 19 Mar 2017 04:22

FrangibleCover wrote:

The man's 70, what was anyone else expecting?

Also, the entirety of the cuts to the arts programs and meals on wheels in his budget could be avoided if (a) his family actually lived in the white house and (b) he didn't spend $3 million going on vacation every single weekend.

I can't wait to hear what all the folks who liked to yell at Obama for going on vacation every once in a while say about this.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Sun 19 Mar 2017 04:39

Meanwhile in the 2nd amendment realm in cali

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... 0160AB1135
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... 20160SB880
after all that stuff Leland yee pulled off, he only got five years in prison and a lot of the stuff he wanted got passed, He'll be out by the end of Trump's first term. After all that arms trafficking to terrorists in the Philippines and got a slap on the wrist.

I believe that a firearm should be treated like a car. You need to show some competency, understanding of handling and safety, and storage, like a car. I also support background checks. However what I don't support is the two bills above along with already established laws and regulations here in California. Particularly the name bans because its entirely nonsensical.

For example, you can own an FAL just not one from Fabrique Nationale. If it has a Fabrique Nationale stamp its banned, but it is say an L1A1 its totally ok to own. Its even more maddening when it comes to owning AKs, you can own an AK; just not one with soviet markings or ones that come from Norinco. However something from Bulgaria, Poland, vepr is okay.

Also the legislators knowledge and understanding of firearms is pretty primitive and based off what is seen in movies and video games. For example the purpose of the flash hider is to reduce muzzle flash, not eliminate it completely. Without it, the operator would be totally blinded by it. Another misconception is that automatics fire perfect streams of bullets when realistically they don't. You cant just sweep room and hit everything, if anything you just wasted ammo.

Obviously the line has to be drawn somewhere, I think we can agree that no one should be allowed to own a nuke. Things like explosives still have their purpose in the commercial industry, particularly in the mining industry. Regulation and laws already in place for the sale and possession of explosives as well as penalties for failing to comply with regulations. As for heavy machine guns, rocket launchers, mortars, tanks, there are laws in place for those already. You need a special license for those things. You can own a tank with a special drivers license, with working gun you need a class 3 license. For things like machine guns and mortars, you need class 3 license plus a tax stamp.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 20 Mar 2017 10:02