Page 798 of 875

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Fri 19 May 2017 21:34
by frostypooky
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u ... comey.html

I don't care if it's anon source claim. I believe it at this point. This is the straw that broke my back. He is only my president in title. This retard is more comfortable with Lavrov than his own nation and accountability to said nation.

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Fri 19 May 2017 23:16
by FrangibleCover
frostypooky wrote:https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

I don't care if it's anon source claim. I believe it at this point. This is the straw that broke my back. He is only my president in title. This retard is more comfortable with Lavrov than his own nation and accountability to said nation.

Spicy wrote:Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations.

I couldn't agree more... Wait, are we not talking about her emails at the moment?

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Fri 19 May 2017 23:52
by Fade2Gray
FrangibleCover wrote:
frostypooky wrote:https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

I don't care if it's anon source claim. I believe it at this point. This is the straw that broke my back. He is only my president in title. This retard is more comfortable with Lavrov than his own nation and accountability to said nation.

Spicy wrote:Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations.

I couldn't agree more... Wait, are we not talking about her emails at the moment?

I'm not sure man, so many mixed signals coming through nowadays. I don't know who to believe anymore...

time to get my daily dose of InfoWars.

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 00:43
by frostypooky
Most recent fake news is that Jared Kushner is now under investigation of Russia probe due to certain financial findings.

Also, Rosenstein confirmed today he never recommended Comey firing. Chalk up another 1600 Penn lie.

Senate Intel cmte confirms Come is on for public hearing within 3 weeks. Can't wait to see the showboating nutjob.

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 05:12
by D-M
Gotta feed frosty's russophobia with more material : https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/stat ... 8862811136
:>

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 05:25
by frostypooky
D-M wrote:Gotta feed frosty's russophobia with more material : https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/stat ... 8862811136
:>


i actually support this, let them openly push Seth Rich, it only preaches to the choir and further turns everyone against them lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 44531.html

ketchup on steak????????? is he a preteen?????? deport

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 05:46
by Grabbed_by_the_Spets
/r/The_Donald right now...

Image

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 06:06
by Fade2Gray
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:/r/The_Donald right now...

Image


Apparently it's been shut down or made private or something. Seems like they moved to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedonald/

edit: oh man the tears... so many tears and the wailing of their women....

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 06:27
by Solo
TD just got cucked by leftist Reddit admin shills.


Please just stay gone

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Posted: Sat 20 May 2017 11:58
by Fade2Gray
Solo wrote:TD just got cucked by leftist Reddit admin shills.


Please just stay gone


Hate to disappoint you, but...
Image