Job rant

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Job rant

Postby orcbuster » Fri 28 Aug 2015 03:37

Do not try to pick a fight with the bouncer when you're out on the town. I do this for a living and you are drunk. It never ends well for you. I'm tired of having to wrestle supposedly grown men to the ground, cuff them, and wait for the police. Makes for great stories afterwards, but not much fun for me there and then.

Also, don't brag about having just spent a weeks paycheck on what amounts to fruit juice with bubbles when I kick you out for trying to grope the female guests without their permission. You look like an even bigger idiot than you already are. Also, good job, you spent 13000 on a jacket. I'm sure it helps.

Also, don't do or deal drugs right in front of me idiot.

At last, girls, I don't give a damn if you claim the place let you in last week. The sign says 24 and your ID says 20. Come back in 4 years or on weekdays. Having tits is not a qualification for entry even if I'm sure your dad told you they would when he paid for them. Oooooh, your friends are in there. Well get them out if you care so much.

*RANT OFF*
Viker for ingen!

another505

Re: Job rant

Postby another505 » Fri 28 Aug 2015 04:12

Hehe

love job rants :lol: im sure griffor has a few to share too
Of Salt

Guggy
General

Postby Guggy » Fri 28 Aug 2015 04:23

Ho, chummer! Do they ever try and pay you off with a sweet cred-stick full of Nuyen?

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 28 Aug 2015 04:31

Guggy wrote:Ho, chummer! Do they ever try and pay you off with a sweet cred-stick full of Nuyen?

Had a pole try to offer me 1500 Kr last weekend. Not worth my job. Guy was drunk as a skunk and I'd been fired if he was found inside. Of course I could have just taken it and had a collegue throw him out immediatly but I'm not that much of an Douchebag yet.
Viker for ingen!

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri 28 Aug 2015 04:38

I love when me and my dad go to a place, give them a price to do it right the first time and then they hire some guy to half ass it. The best part is when they call back to get us to fix what the other guy messed up. :lol:
Delta Force or Delta Farce?

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 28 Aug 2015 04:58

Mike wrote:I love when me and my dad go to a place, give them a price to do it right the first time and then they hire some guy to half ass it. The best part is when they call back to get us to fix what the other guy messed up. :lol:

My easiest job ever came from such a mistake. Turns out you have to hire a guard to watch an apartment building if you don't install fire escapes before the tenants move in.

Basically got paid to read the sandman on my tablet.
Viker for ingen!

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Fri 28 Aug 2015 05:04

We once got paid 4 hours for two weeks overtime because one of the sprinkler systems managed to overload itself during a maintenance run and we had to do fire watch.

We got so bored we started doing some of the day teams set ups for them, that promptly stopped when the day team started complaining about our work as soon as they walked though the door (didn't even say hello).

Man, the day team can go f**ck themselves.

Shrike
Major-General

Postby Shrike » Fri 28 Aug 2015 05:44

Guggy wrote:Ho, chummer! Do they ever try and pay you off with a sweet cred-stick full of Nuyen?

[Shadowrunner]: How much Nuyen did they say they were they offering?

Guggy
General

Postby Guggy » Fri 28 Aug 2015 05:47

Enough for ONE soykaf.

Shrike
Major-General

Postby Shrike » Fri 28 Aug 2015 05:58

Guggy wrote:Enough for ONE soykaf.

Such is life out here omae.