Job rant

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Job rant

Postby Killertomato » Mon 20 Mar 2017 18:47

Yeah, I'm not going to mess with $2500 of driver and controller electronics with a two week lead time if I can avoid it.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 20 Mar 2017 23:41

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:
orcbuster wrote:Lol, BDSM club arrangement in the towns main student club yesterday, what a culture crash :lol:

Lots of older very kinky yet still well dressed people doing their thing (shows, walking the gimps, etc) and a bunch of young students going WTF. best behaved night ever. Apparently these don't just get turned on by dicipline, they inspire it as well.

I'm having flash backs to the first time I walked into one of those fetish clubs while I was in Germany...

Well you can't just leave us hanging like that! What happened?

I gawked for awhile, met some interesting people, had some drinks, and after about 3 hours I think? We bounced on to the next club.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 21 Mar 2017 21:46

Killertomato wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to mess with $2500 of driver and controller electronics with a two week lead time if I can avoid it.

I've gotten a couple of surprises when changing out receptacles. Also got a pair of pliers with a couple of holes in them. :lol:
Delta Force or Delta Farce?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Tue 21 Mar 2017 23:50

Mike wrote:
Killertomato wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to mess with $2500 of driver and controller electronics with a two week lead time if I can avoid it.

I've gotten a couple of surprises when changing out receptacles. Also got a pair of pliers with a couple of holes in them. :lol:

Electricity is FUN.

In the dwarf fortress sense, of course.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 22 Mar 2017 03:19

Killertomato wrote:In the dwarf fortress sense, of course.

CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed 22 Mar 2017 04:20

Xeno426 wrote:
Killertomato wrote:In the dwarf fortress sense, of course.

It's not that bad. It hurts enough to make you jump back. I much rather get shocked than take punch to the gut.
Delta Force or Delta Farce?