Rainbow Six: Siege

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 25 Jul 2017 14:41

StalkerDellaNote wrote:I run suppressor on everything, I've gotten good enough to manage recoil on just about every gun with it and since I roam hard/hunt hard I like to have that directional indicator eliminated for added suprise.. FAMAS, AR33, & MP7 are the only guns I use something other than suppressor on and I use compensator with all three of them as to reduce spread

But what do you gain vs what do you lose from a suppressor?
I use it on some guns, granted, but even as a PC player I find being able to keep a good tight spray with the normal attachments is much more important than stealth. At least if you're using an ACOG. If you're using a holo or something, I get using the suppressor. You said earlier "Type 89 Acog Suppressor Foregrip", nigh impossible to control that horizontal recoil. The suppressor doesn't REALLY grant you much stealth at Plat and up because a lot of people are on discord and stuff and they're actually pretty audible at 30m (or Echo who can be heard from 80m). Just my two cents.

Also rip polan
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 25 Jul 2017 15:40

I'll have to share a clip sometime comrade, it's tough but even with potatoe console aim I still manage to make it look smooth a good part of the time.. I'm certain it's different on PC but, it's superior strategy to let headshots ride, so suppressor gives that opportunity with delayed reaction, my headshot game with ACOG has been a different story all together since I've made the transition

EDIT: God damn Samsung auto correct spelling errors can suck my ass, and they cannot be turned off for some god awful reason
Last edited by StalkerDellaNote on Sun 30 Jul 2017 19:56, edited 3 times in total.
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 25 Jul 2017 17:59

StalkerDellaNote wrote:I'l l have to share a clip sometime comrade, it's tough but even with potatoes console aim I still managed to make it look smooth a good part of the time.. I'm certain it'seems different on PC but it's a superior strategy to let headshots ride, so suppressor gives that opportunity with delayed reaction, my headshot game with ACOG has been a different story all together since I've made the transition

Yes you can flick to people's head regardless of recoil, but much more importantly, it's difficult to prefire an angle or spot with that much recoil. Besides, you can play on PC now, can you?

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 30 Jul 2017 19:51

No not quite yet, I still haven't picked it up..

I tried out some of those barrel attachments for a few problem guns I've been having, mostly just the 416, worked out pretty good, got a couple satisfying runouts over the last few days.

Anyone seen the alleged leaks for Polish and HK ops?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/6q75hf/season_3_leak_megathread/?sort=new

IQ is still waifu, my inner polygamist still calls for Mira & Elite Twitch as well ;) muh mains haha, but alot of folks I come across are hyped over the Pole.. Platinum blonde hair, pale as the moon light, it's weird :lol:

Also, character model fixes are inbound, most notably Valkyrie who looks fantastic and Elite Thermite which pleases my little heart, cause I hated being MVP with his lowres POS helmet

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Tue 1 Aug 2017 16:18

Finally started getting into R6, got 15hours now. Biggest problem for me right now are the maps. I still often have troubles to orientate or anticipate where the enemy can come from.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 1 Aug 2017 18:58

Razzmann wrote:Finally started getting into R6, got 15hours now. Biggest problem for me right now are the maps. I still often have troubles to orientate or anticipate where the enemy can come from.

Have you been spawnpeeked by the Nazi Death Squad Jager Bandit cancer duo yet?

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 1 Aug 2017 19:02

StalkerDellaNote wrote:No not quite yet, I still haven't picked it up..

I tried out some of those barrel attachments for a few problem guns I've been having, mostly just the 416, worked out pretty good, got a couple satisfying runouts over the last few days.

Anyone seen the alleged leaks for Polish and HK ops?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/6q75hf/season_3_leak_megathread/?sort=new

IQ is still waifu, my inner polygamist still calls for Mira & Elite Twitch as well ;) muh mains haha, but alot of folks I come across are hyped over the Pole.. Platinum blonde hair, pale as the moon light, it's weird :lol:

Also, character model fixes are inbound, most notably Valkyrie who looks fantastic and Elite Thermite which pleases my little heart, cause I hated being MVP with his lowres POS helmet

I'm liking the new textures, and as a Valk main I can say that I'm very aroused pleased by her new facial rigging and whatnot. I've been saying her art looks hot as hell since last summer and now we have a cutie ingame to go with that. Though, recently I've taken notice with Hibana and have been playing her a lot, and I must say she's better than what people give her credit for looks-wise.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Tue 1 Aug 2017 19:04

Holy_crap wrote:
Razzmann wrote:Finally started getting into R6, got 15hours now. Biggest problem for me right now are the maps. I still often have troubles to orientate or anticipate where the enemy can come from.

It happened to me like once on the map with the plane.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 1 Aug 2017 21:56

Razzmann wrote:
Holy_crap wrote:

It happened to me like once on the map with the plane.

Plane has some pretty easy to predict spawnpeeks. Not many places you can get run out from if you spawn at Front Service or Reporter Entrance. There are some maps where there are like 9 windows you have to watch when you get out of spawn or if you're unlucky and you happen to get bank, all of your spawns can get runout on. Also, Razzman, which operators do you main?

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 1 Aug 2017 22:44

Someone come visit on console for once lol, I just got my 5th ace of the day duo queueing.. I need more friends hahaha

EDIT: Yes I'm showing off, but I have not many to play with that aren't closet commanders.. I play well, but get short handed by mediocre teammates or get stuck with bossy a-holes who want it their way or the highway and lose alot more frequently than I'd like, I had an 21-6 ranked match today, and lost.. those 6 deaths were the rounds we lost and it ended up in the hands of my teammates :(