Rainbow Six: Siege

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby Holy_crap » Wed 2 Aug 2017 15:41

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Someone come visit on console for once lol, I just got my 5th ace of the day duo queueing.. I need more friends hahaha

EDIT: Yes I'm showing off, but I have not many to play with that aren't closet commanders.. I play well, but get short handed by mediocre teammates or get stuck with bossy a-holes who want it their way or the highway and lose alot more frequently than I'd like, I had an 21-6 ranked match today, and lost.. those 6 deaths were the rounds we lost and it ended up in the hands of my teammates :(

Console diamond = PC silver you console peasant xaxaxa /s. Just get it on PC when it goes on sale Y2S3. I've only aced three times, probs because I'm garbage with aim and crosshair placement and usually stick to a support role which is why I have a ton of hours on Valkyrie, Echo, IQ, Twitch, and Hibana. Idk why I am the ash player for our Go4 team
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Wed 2 Aug 2017 16:50

Holy_crap wrote:Also, Razzman, which operators do you main?

I don't really main anyone, but I mostly enjoy Jäger, Rook, Fuze, Monty (which I am absolutely terrible with), Smoke and Sledge.
I also bought the year one operators this morning and found Blackbeard and Buck really nice to play.

Markenzwieback
Lieutenant

Postby Markenzwieback » Wed 2 Aug 2017 17:29

Recruit main you filthy peasants! 8-)
Courtesy to a discussion of the upcoming DLC for SD44. Sufficient to say, one of my
mates is very happy about the new Allied divisions. I totally don't get why... :roll:

Spoiler : :

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Wed 2 Aug 2017 21:05

Markenzwieback wrote:Recruit main you filthy peasants! 8-)

Recruit has a name dontyaknow
It's Randall..
Or sometimes Randy
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Markenzwieback
Lieutenant

Postby Markenzwieback » Wed 2 Aug 2017 23:20

StalkerDellaNote wrote:

It's Randall..
Or sometimes Randy

I refuse to call my Russia recruit with semi-auto shotgun and smoke grenades anything but Ivan.
Courtesy to a discussion of the upcoming DLC for SD44. Sufficient to say, one of my
mates is very happy about the new Allied divisions. I totally don't get why... :roll:

Spoiler : :

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Thu 3 Aug 2017 14:15

Markenzwieback wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:

It's Randall..
Or sometimes Randy

I refuse to call my Russia recruit with semi-auto shotgun and smoke grenades anything but Ivan.

Tbh best recruit sets for
Offense:
Spetsnaz LMG as you can spray the fuck out of everything
AR33/L85 because SAS recruit is 3 speed and these guns are pretty stable with irons
FBI Shield as you get the 5/7 with high mag capacity

Defense:
MP7/416 because you have 3 speed and really good guns
MP5 because it's a gun ez to control with irons
M870/SAS shotgun because it's like a 1 shot on a 3 speed.

My fav recruit tactic is everyone goes fuze lmg and says "remember, no Russian" at start and hose down the site.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 3 Aug 2017 17:06

IIRC SAS is 2/2, I'll still take SAS on attack for the nice irons, but best recruits simply are

the Remmy870 on attack cause legit 3 speed, solid range on the remmy, and quick re-cycle per shot.. ever done a Power Ranger Remmy Rush? Also, SAS shotgun, the Mossberg M590A1 is booty, it's such a flip of a coin, not a consistent one shot like the remmy

MP7 for defense, not nearly as fun as it used to be, used to get 3 barbs with German recruits like you do with Bandit, but nah.. MP7 is the most solid defense recruit weapon cause built in grip and hands down best irons

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Fri 4 Aug 2017 08:43

StalkerDellaNote wrote:IIRC SAS is 2/2, I'll still take SAS on attack for the nice irons, but best recruits simply are

the Remmy870 on attack cause legit 3 speed, solid range on the remmy, and quick re-cycle per shot.. ever done a Power Ranger Remmy Rush? Also, SAS shotgun, the Mossberg M590A1 is booty, it's such a flip of a coin, not a consistent one shot like the remmy

MP7 for defense, not nearly as fun as it used to be, used to get 3 barbs with German recruits like you do with Bandit, but nah.. MP7 is the most solid defense recruit weapon cause built in grip and hands down best irons

nope SAS recruits are 3 speed, see for yourself. I don't like shotgun recruit because it's a little too obvious in my taste for the enemy team. The LMG allows for you to actually be a team asset and lay down suppressive and covering fire.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 4 Aug 2017 09:47

Well how bow dat!? It is! Son of a gun, all this time I though SAS recruit was a slowpoke

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 4 Aug 2017 10:42

Holy_crap wrote:My fav recruit tactic is everyone goes fuze lmg and says "remember, no Russian" at start and hose down the site.

We once all went russian recruit with LMG. Once you shot a single bullet, you were not allowed to stop firing until the belt was empty.