Rainbow Six: Siege

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby Holy_crap » Wed 23 Aug 2017 12:54

StalkerDellaNote wrote:She may have as much ThIQness as IQ, but Twitch Elite remains best girl for me

She ThiCc but you know what Jesus once said: "If she breathe she a thot".
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

mbetts
Corporal

Postby mbetts » Wed 23 Aug 2017 12:59

Razzmann wrote:My friend destroyed my drone while I was throwing it...

#NoRagrets

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Razzmann

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sat 26 Aug 2017 02:01

RIP Favelas and Yacht, forever lost.
Also goodbye Plane from the ranked map pool :(
No more Valk MVPs

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Thu 7 Sep 2017 00:08

pffffffft 42 gb update for 1300 added bugs to the game

Markenzwieback
Lieutenant

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 7 Sep 2017 09:16

And more unbalanced sci-fi gadget bullshit. Like seriously, who thought Ela's gadget wasn't completely broken? Visual blur like Echo, passive functionality (no need to actually control a drone to use it) AND it fucks with your mouse sensitivity when hit.

Not going to start about her 1000rpm, 50 round mag gun...
Courtesy to a discussion of the upcoming DLC for SD44. Sufficient to say, one of my
mates is very happy about the new Allied divisions. I totally don't get why... :roll:

Spoiler : :

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 7 Sep 2017 10:26

Markenzwieback wrote:And more unbalanced sci-fi gadget bullshit. Like seriously, who thought Ela's gadget wasn't completely broken? Visual blur like Echo, passive functionality (no need to actually control a drone to use it) AND it fucks with your mouse sensitivity when hit.

Not going to start about her 1000rpm, 50 round mag gun...

That f**king CZ is a joke, seriously a 50 round mag?! Honestly retarded, and that shotgun? I haven't even touched the CZ since TTS because that shotgun is foul enough! I've gotten a dozen 4k's with that disgusting shit! did they not get a good enough idea when testing her that she was gonna be broken af? Her gadget is hilariously broken, especially if you use it the way I do, I shoot a hole on the floor upstairs and place it in the floor boards so that if they pass over or under it get's em no matter what (ex. Chalet, front door coming from Cliffside, if you shoot a hole in the floor breaking both sides as to see through it, and place the mine inside on a metal beam, it'll disorient anyone coming through or near that door as well as anyone who tries to pass through connector between wine cellar and snowmobile garage)
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Fri 15 Sep 2017 05:20

Ela shotgun is godlike because her pistol can actually be used to supplement the shotgun's lack of range (even though that shotgun has pretty good range bcs the extended barrel). I haven't found the stun while down thing to be useful because it takes too long to activate. The mines aren't really GOOD, they're just annoying and I find it like Echo's stun (the sensitivity change is probably the only thing that makes it strong) where people will thing you're defenseless but you're already peaking where they're going to come at you from. The scorpion is disgustingly good. The one thing it can't do is fight at range unless you get headshots and even then the recoil is pretty bouncy even with the comp. I am digging the Hibana and Valkyrie proleague sets as they both look amazing.

Also WHY THE FUCK IS THEME PARK IN THE RANK ROTATION. FUCK THOSE REDDIT BITCHES WHO WHINED THAT IT SHOULD BE ON THERE. IT'S THE WORST FUCKING MAP I'VE EVER SEEN. I'D ACTUALLY TAKE FAVELAS OVER THAT SHIT. HEREFORD AND KANAL GOT TAKEN OFF BUT THAT GAY SHIT AND GLITCH-RIDDEN BANK IS IN WTF.
/rant

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sat 23 Sep 2017 05:33

Fuck the new recoil patterns.