[AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Lord Helmchen
Major-General
Posts: 3869
Joined: Tue 5 Mar 2013 00:23
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Lord Helmchen » Wed 28 Jan 2015 15:30

Romiros wrote:
D-M wrote:
>Mi-35
Where did they stole that tech? From museum of Cold war?


Mi-35 Superhind mk4 (5?). I think it 's as Cold War as M1A2 SEP.

Hind is Hind, no matter how modernized.
Eurocopter or even WZ-10 is more "future combat", IMHO. Probably, Eurocopter will be in Chimera arsenal.

The same can be said about T-80 models in Russian arsenals.
Still cold war though updated and brought up to modern standards.
Same for the T-90.
Image

User avatar
Romiros
That was soooo easy
Posts: 2623
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 23:37
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Romiros » Wed 28 Jan 2015 15:41

Lord Helmchen wrote:
Romiros wrote:
D-M wrote:Mi-35 Superhind mk4 (5?). I think it 's as Cold War as M1A2 SEP.

Hind is Hind, no matter how modernized.
Eurocopter or even WZ-10 is more "future combat", IMHO. Probably, Eurocopter will be in Chimera arsenal.

The same can be said about T-80 models in Russian arsenals.
Still cold war though updated and brought up to modern standards.
Same for the T-90.

Yep, can't argue with that. That's why we build ARMATA!!! Thumb up for Armata in AoA!

User avatar
D-M
Posts: 8395
Joined: Sat 23 Jul 2011 11:10
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby D-M » Wed 28 Jan 2015 16:02

Romiros wrote:
D-M wrote:
>Mi-35
Where did they stole that tech? From museum of Cold war?


Mi-35 Superhind mk4 (5?). I think it 's as Cold War as M1A2 SEP.

Hind is Hind, no matter how modernized.
Eurocopter or even WZ-10 is more "future combat", IMHO. Probably, Eurocopter will be in Chimera arsenal.


Yes and Famas Félin is a modernized Famas thus Cold war tech. :roll:

Tigre were shown months ago, you can be sure it's part of the Chimera faction.
Image

Lonfield
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 18:54
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Lonfield » Wed 28 Jan 2015 18:12

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Lonfield wrote:As i see it Eugen got popular with wargame, and now will use wargame models and players for this game :D, good job as company, i hope you don't lose yourselves during this procces. I'll jump off this boat but whish you good luck.

Technically, Eugen Systems comes from traditional RTS, and started getting popular with Act of War & RUSE.


Technically :D, i mean, yes, you come from traditional, but Wargame is and will always be the launcher for your status now. In fact, if you see the reviews of act of war, you'll see all the references to Wargame :D, anyway, as i said good luck, i hope you'll make it back to wargame some day
Bans Bans Bans and Lock Lock Lock!!
Screaming for a better game since 2012


User avatar
Razorsson
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu 16 Aug 2012 21:21
Location: Sverige
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Razorsson » Wed 28 Jan 2015 20:57

Looks great, can't wait for release. Just a quick question: Is AoA going to have a pop-cap?
Image

User avatar
Selkares
Brigadier
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 17:46
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Selkares » Wed 28 Jan 2015 21:42

Lonfield wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Lonfield wrote:As i see it Eugen got popular with wargame, and now will use wargame models and players for this game :D, good job as company, i hope you don't lose yourselves during this procces. I'll jump off this boat but whish you good luck.

Technically, Eugen Systems comes from traditional RTS, and started getting popular with Act of War & RUSE.


Technically :D, i mean, yes, you come from traditional, but Wargame is and will always be the launcher for your status now. In fact, if you see the reviews of act of war, you'll see all the references to Wargame :D, anyway, as i said good luck, i hope you'll make it back to wargame some day

How can a review of a game reference a game comming out 7 years after?? (act of war 2005, wargame 2012)...

Lonfield
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 18:54
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Lonfield » Wed 28 Jan 2015 23:56

Well, you know, we're talking about the sequel, it could have sense, but it's ok
Bans Bans Bans and Lock Lock Lock!!
Screaming for a better game since 2012

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7169
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby Razzmann » Thu 29 Jan 2015 19:54

The article says It'd be released this spring... I would love it, but highly doubt it :?

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5106
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [AoA] Meanwhile, at Focus' studio ...

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Fri 30 Jan 2015 09:20

Razzmann wrote:The article says It'd be released this spring... I would love it, but highly doubt it :?

Summer seems to be realistic - i hope they don't start with an "unfinished" version in spring :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests