Teamspeak 3 server for Wargame players

eieio
Private First-Class

Re: Teamspeak 3 server for Wargame players

Postby eieio » Mon 27 Feb 2012 05:41

and one american noob hanging with them to :)

PandeX
Master Sergeant

Postby PandeX » Thu 1 Mar 2012 14:37

Hehe you are more then welcome.

And im happy to anounce that PLF clan is now based on the server as well. so there should be some to play with most of the time.

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Sat 3 Mar 2012 11:56

PandeX wrote:Hehe you are more then welcome.

And im happy to anounce that PLF clan is now based on the server as well. so there should be some to play with most of the time.

Was just about to report this fact here :) PLF itself is a small clan but we've been inviting over a good bunch of various friends and have had nice team games every night.

Tomorrow (Sunday) there's also going to be a community event for the mature players of W:EE so looks like this server is going to get pretty good usage in the near future. 8-)

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Sat 10 Mar 2012 14:47

The event was a big success with 4 or more clans participating, great fun with team games, thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2658

I think there will be similar events in the future, and we could use this server for those. It could really make a good community server, and it's a very nice place to have some teamgames - bring your own teammates or see who's on the server.

Typically there's a few PLF on during the active euro hours to early US hours, and I've also seen a couple of ISAF members pop over time to time. So quite often there's someone to play with, usually the PLF are just happy to play games with whoever wanders in to the server. Provided we're not all in the middle of a game ourselves...

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby ikalugin » Sat 10 Mar 2012 15:24

We have our own little ventrilo :)
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Sat 10 Mar 2012 20:26

Looks like there are more events planned for the PandeX/DGC server: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3274

PandeX
Master Sergeant

Postby PandeX » Sat 10 Mar 2012 20:47

Yes im happy to announce that new event, its still in the development face. but it sounds very interesting, and it could very well be a furture common way of play.

And me personaly have a few events up in my sleeve too. There will be some annoncement in the coming few weeks. And if every thing goes as planned there might be Prices to the winners too. But lets see how it goes. Dont want to rush into it :D

PandeX
Master Sergeant

Postby PandeX » Wed 21 Mar 2012 15:28

My Teamspeak (dgc). Will be alittle changed , not much. It will simply be a feature that the new league me and sunbirn is putting together. It will still be so that clans that want their own room can have that. and people just searching for gamers to play with, are more then welcome to be on it.

It will simply just be a bit more advertised about the new league in the future. Other then that it should pretty much stay the same :D

Ravenhold IV
Corporal

Postby Ravenhold IV » Sat 31 Mar 2012 05:24

You guys are gunna hate it when I'm on cause Ive never played a single MP game yet! Noob of the year here!!!

PandeX
Master Sergeant

Postby PandeX » Tue 3 Apr 2012 19:12

haha you are more then welcome :D hehe