The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

User avatar
Joskip
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon 6 Aug 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby Joskip » Fri 1 Feb 2013 17:31

Could you include PACT helicopter autocannons into that? I've always wondered how good the Gniewosz is and how the Mi-24P really compares to the Mi-28.

User avatar
JBravo
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2419
Joined: Thu 17 May 2012 16:07
Location: Plymouth Rock
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby JBravo » Mon 4 Feb 2013 00:04

Does veterancy affect optics? I've skimmed through the thread and cant seem to find an answer.
Image

User avatar
Dimonay
Lieutenant
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun 11 Mar 2012 19:59
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby Dimonay » Mon 4 Feb 2013 00:05

I don't thinks so

User avatar
FLX
Major-General
Posts: 3878
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 10:43
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby FLX » Mon 4 Feb 2013 00:30

FLX wrote:Veterancy increase moral recovery, accuracy, critical hit probability and the possible amount of damage dealt by the critical hit. You can find how veterancy affect accuracy in the chart.
That's all it does.
Image
Be nice or I nerf your favorite unit !

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:01

Joskip wrote:how the Mi-24P really compares to the Mi-28.


the rivalry continues!

I'd like aiming times for heli guns as well... miniguns, autocannons, etc.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
solvens
Major
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri 1 Jul 2011 00:56
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby solvens » Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:16

Tadaa !
Image


trotskygrad wrote:I'd like aiming times for heli guns as well... miniguns, autocannons, etc.

5s
always.
Image

User avatar
DelroyMonjo
Colonel
Posts: 2604
Joined: Sun 6 May 2012 19:20
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby DelroyMonjo » Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:18

FLX wrote:
FLX wrote:Veterancy increase moral recovery, accuracy, critical hit probability and the possible amount of damage dealt by the critical hit. You can find how veterancy affect accuracy in the chart.
That's all it does.

from pg.13 of the W:EE manual: See #2.

1. NAME: name of the squad leader.

2. RANK: Units gain experience through battle. Experienced units have better accuracy, reloading
and aiming speed, capacity of detection and morale.


3. EXPERIENCE PROGRESS: displays the progress to the next rank.
4. CONDITION: represents the condition state of the unit. Full white bar means the unit is in top
condition. Damages are indicated by red squares.
5. STATUS: units react perfectly to orders when they are Calm. Under fi re, they can stress
and may start to be Worried, reducing slightly accuracy and reloading speed. When Panicked,
accuracy and reloading speed is dramatically reduced. When Stunned, the unit is temporarily
immobilized and incapable of reacting. Worst case scenario and the unit will Rout, in which case
they will attempt to fl ee the battle. You cannot give order to a unit with the "Rout" status.
6. FUEL: Fuel capacity is displayed here.
7. UNIT MODEL: Name and type of the unit
8. PRIMARY WEAPON: displaying the type of weapon, ammo left and caliber. Click the icon to
switch OFF the weapon to prevent your unit to fi re this weapon. Click again to switch the weapon
back on.
9. SECONDARY WEAPON: Same as for the primary weapon.
10. TERTIARY WEAPON: Same as above


So? Can they see better with veterancy or not?
Illegitimi non carborundum.

User avatar
Joskip
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon 6 Aug 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby Joskip » Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:36

trotskygrad wrote:
Joskip wrote:how the Mi-24P really compares to the Mi-28.


the rivalry continues!

I'd like aiming times for heli guns as well... miniguns, autocannons, etc.


And it's looking bad for me- per minute the Mi-24P's autocannon advantage is now just twice the Mi-28's, and when comparing the more relevant "global" rate of fire it's only 1.5 times better. Perhaps we should reconsider every argument...

Thanks Solvens, this is very informative.
Last edited by Joskip on Tue 5 Feb 2013 20:08, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 5 Feb 2013 18:55

Joskip wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:
Joskip wrote:how the Mi-24P really compares to the Mi-28.


the rivalry continues!

I'd like aiming times for heli guns as well... miniguns, autocannons, etc.


And it's looking bad for me- per minute the Mi-24P's advanautocannon advantage is now just twice the Mi-28's, and when comparing the more relevant "global" rate of fire it's only 1.5 times better. Perhaps we should reconsider every argument...

Thanks Solvens, this is very informative. I believe the Mi-2's autocannon is missing though.


Mi-2 is NS-23 I believe
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
FLX
Major-General
Posts: 3878
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 10:43
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: The Big Chart (Wargame Hidden rules)

Postby FLX » Sat 9 Feb 2013 21:10

DelroyMonjo wrote:
FLX wrote:
FLX wrote:Veterancy increase moral recovery, accuracy, critical hit probability and the possible amount of damage dealt by the critical hit. You can find how veterancy affect accuracy in the chart.
That's all it does.

from pg.13 of the W:EE manual: See #2.
2. RANK: Units gain experience through battle. Experienced units have better accuracy, reloading
and aiming speed, capacity of detection and morale.

I just did the test for detection range and identification time once again : 100% sure that vet don't change anything.
Image
Be nice or I nerf your favorite unit !

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests