European Escalation still the best title in the series

MenDuck
Major

Re: European Escalation still the best title in the series

Postby MenDuck » Fri 6 Mar 2015 00:24

dixieflyer wrote:Hey folks,
I just got here, sorry to be so late to the EE party. My son introduced me to this game last week, and since that time, I've had a blast with it. I bought it on sale on Steam, and purchased ALB and Rd while there, but wish I'd just bought EE because I can see being immersed in it for quite some time.

I've only gotten through the first single-player campaign, and have been trying to figure out the mechanics, etc. of the game. It's of great interest to me having grown up a baby-boomer and a mechanized infantryman and armor crewman in the ARNG. Trained long and hard for a fight I thank God we never had to fight, but I'll always wonder, what if . . . . . . .

Anyway, glad there are still some here dedicated to the game. I hope to learn a great deal from the postings on the forum.

Warren

Again, welcome to the Forums! :D
European Escalation has some great tutorials (better than Red Dragon anyway :? ), so the 1st SP campaign will teach you all of the basics, and will give you advanced tips in the next campaigns.

And if you need to know anything, feel free to ask it here ;)

Oliver
Colonel

Postby Oliver » Thu 12 Mar 2015 21:01

If anyone wants to join some (noobish) friends and me for a little WEE, we'll be starting in around an hour or so (21:00 CET). Write me a PM or on Steam if you want to join.

Lonfield
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Lonfield » Fri 13 Mar 2015 01:18

Oliver wrote:If anyone wants to join some (noobish) friends and me for a little WEE, we'll be starting in around an hour or so (21:00 CET). Write me a PM or on Steam if you want to join.

Add me on steam, lonfield, and we may play some WEE
Bans Bans Bans and Lock Lock Lock!!
Screaming for a better game since 2012

dixieflyer
Private

Postby dixieflyer » Fri 13 Mar 2015 01:18

When I get a bit more experience, and have a little more time, I'd love to get in on some action with other Noobs such as myself.

Warren