Fine-tuning NK/China

nuke92
Lieutenant

Re: Fine-tuning NK/China

Postby nuke92 » Sun 10 Sep 2017 23:43

Z-9 good optics recon would be in the 30pts range, with one AC and 90mm rockets with 3HE just for the heck of it.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Fodder
Master Sergeant

Postby Fodder » Sun 10 Sep 2017 23:59

not sure but i think the TY-90 is the 2000 variant, i think the 90s variant only carry 4 missiles?
mi-1 is overpriced.

Alouette 2
http://wargame-series.wikia.com/wiki/Alouette_II
Mi-1
http://wargame-series.wikia.com/wiki/Mi-1

Aloutette 2 has more autonomy, fuel, and speed.

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Mon 11 Sep 2017 09:11

keldon wrote:
FrangibleCover wrote:A really nice option for Good optics armed recon though, if that's vaguely doctrinally realistic. Or even if it isn't honestly.

A portion of the produced Z-9 in 80s-90s were artillery spotters, whether this can count as recon in eugens eye, i don't know.

More dedicated recon variants with sensor pods everywhere are however a really late development, like in 2005+ with the Z-9WA as the basic model.

The Mi-24K is an artillery observer, so it's legit. The Z-9 having no sensor equipment is good news, it means it's definitely good optics. It's a very nice little capability, more useful than the MD500 AGS in the recon role if probably a little more expensive.
[Non-included Nation] Belgium - Spreadsheet
[Non-included Nation] Hungary - Spreadsheet
[Non-included Nation] Pakistan

keldon
Major

Postby keldon » Mon 11 Sep 2017 16:45

Fodder wrote:not sure but i think the TY-90 is the 2000 variant, i think the 90s variant only carry 4 missiles?
mi-1 is overpriced.

The current ingame Z-9 is a frankenstein with parts from base model and the WA version, hence the high loadout. Pics of the 80s version is somewhere in the thread.

Eugen could also saved the money to model Mi-1 since PLA didn't operate it.

FrangibleCover wrote:The Mi-24K is an artillery observer, so it's legit. The Z-9 having no sensor equipment is good news, it means it's definitely good optics. It's a very nice little capability, more useful than the MD500 AGS in the recon role if probably a little more expensive.

TBH, if the unit count are very tight, i'd rather NK have something worth taking, instead of China getting all the useful unit spot. But generally the Z-9 would be a better good optics recon, simply because of the speed and the possible better weapon options.
亲们!大国梦哦! viewtopic.php?p=964119#p964119 小钱钱,真心甜,鼓钱包,放腰间,大国梦,早日圆