SU-24 SEAD, some love?

SKY NET
Master Sergeant

Re: SU-24 SEAD, some love?

Postby SKY NET » Wed 15 Mar 2017 05:24

thenosh wrote:
molnibalage wrote:
thenosh wrote:Better buff the Su22 Seads before the su24. I honestly don't care that much about ecm, even on a Sead. I try to avoid missiles in the first place.

Buff what? Speed? ECM? ACC? Range?

Anything helps basically. I would preferably see a Buff speed in order to SOMEWHAT compensate the bad turning rate.

A speed buff without any change to its turning radius.....will make it turn wider. Thats not you want.

I like the Su24 where it is. Cheap. Crap. Kills things more expensive than it is sometimes. Other times just a distraction/missile bait. Its also has a decent gun, which can be a surprise.

If you want to buff the Su24 give it 2 cards and leave it at that.

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: SU-24 SEAD, some love?

Postby Seryn » Wed 15 Mar 2017 16:52

SKY NET wrote:
thenosh wrote:
molnibalage wrote: Better buff the Su22 Seads before the su24. I honestly don't care that much about ecm, even on a Sead. I try to avoid missiles in the first place.

Buff what? Speed? ECM? ACC? Range?

"Anything helps basically. I would preferably see a Buff speed in order to SOMEWHAT compensate the bad turning rate"

A speed buff without any change to its turning radius.....will make it turn wider. Thats not you want.

I like the Su24 where it is. Cheap. Crap. Kills things more expensive than it is sometimes. Other times just a distraction/missile bait. Its also has a decent gun, which can be a surprise.

If you want to buff the Su24 give it 2 cards and leave it at that.

Its also nice plane to watch die. As you have better options. And cuz you get 2. Double the fun.