Increase, 2 Maximum packs and Max units for Prototype Tanks units especially ?

RoadkillRodger
Lieutenant

Re: Increase, 2 Maximum packs and Max units for Prototype Tanks units especially ?

Postby RoadkillRodger » Mon 20 Mar 2017 03:42

Seryn wrote:My apologies if I appeared a bit of an ass, I was having trouble keeping a ship in FtD from BLOWING ITSELF UP at the time, very frustrating.

The dwarven fortress of milsims

Edit: nvm, I was thinking of Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Increase, 2 Maximum packs and Max units for Prototype Tanks units especially ?

Postby Seryn » Mon 20 Mar 2017 16:58

DarkKnightz01k wrote:@Seryn if i may not be wrong in thinking.What do you think about ? -

Artillery

like for M110 , M110A2, Paladin, Caesar , Msta, AuF1, Bkan, etc..
the one with 21000, 24000 or more in range. (mid to long range ones)

Should n't there number be increased to 4 units per card. while Just keeping 1 Max pack.

cuz if 2 Max Packs shall be there , then perhaps No one will ever look to buy 17,000 range artillery.

Right now they are 2 or 3 which is , too less as per artillery battery.

OR are they also too powerful ?

As 4 units can provide just sufficient long range support.

Having just sufficient artillery may also free a slot which can then may be used for Anti-Air.
rather having 2 cards of artillery sometimes.

Planes

@urogard pointed out planes number to be less earlier in thread.

i think for some non prototype units 3 trained and 2 hardened should be there.

like for F15 Air -to-Air i found only 3 rookie, which is bad in terms of Air Superiority fighters.
i mean Air Superirity fighters should not be rookie.
like for Su-27 , ground attack with TV guided missiles there is just 1 unit which should have be atleast 2 hardened or 3 trained.
like for A10-Thunderbolds there should be 2 hardened or 3 trained.

in planes i think there is just a bit of imbalance in distribution.

Activation points for Nations Decks which are right now 60 for "General Decks" , which i think may be slightly increased to 65,

that shall lead to recruit just 2 more units of infantry, thus making use all 5 slots for hiring adequate infantry in General decks.

and 45 Activatin points for BLUFOR/REDFOR may be slightly increased by 5 to make it 50, to hire same 2 infantry cards.

Chinook Transport - it would have been real nice if Chinooks/SuperChinook Transport could Load, carry and Unload
Tanks/APC/IFV.

Artillery is a nuisance unit, an M110 can one shot any 10 man infy squad in the open, be they Militia or Elite, and 2 shot any in cover, 3 shotting 15 man infy teams.

Paladins are a low Aim time arty, that's why they are so low number.

Plane vet is a balance tool, you can have 2 that dont perform insanely or 1 super Ace. Imagine a pair of Elite Rafales, no plane remains.

Ch-47s would be absurd, casually dropping an M1A2 behind the enemy.

Avail Points are fine.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Wed 22 Mar 2017 07:00

ToTheMetal wrote:The only availability adjustment superheavies need is their complete removal.

Just remember, the M1A2 could've been in ALB. It has a '92 intro date and the Paladin and M8 AGS have '92 intro dates and were in ALB.

IMAGINE THE THREADS.
Courtesy of KattiValk

urogard
Colonel

Postby urogard » Thu 23 Mar 2017 00:20

Mike wrote:Just remember, the M1A2 could've been in ALB. It has a '92 intro date and the Paladin and M8 AGS have '92 intro dates and were in ALB.

IMAGINE THE THREADS.

Imagine the price

T-80U was 170 ...

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Thu 23 Mar 2017 01:21

urogard wrote:
Mike wrote:Just remember, the M1A2 could've been in ALB. It has a '92 intro date and the Paladin and M8 AGS have '92 intro dates and were in ALB.

IMAGINE THE THREADS.

Imagine the price

T-80U was 170 ...

250? That has to include a supply truck to catch the tears.
Courtesy of KattiValk