Broken Stuff that Needs Fixing ASAP

nuke92
Lieutenant

Re: Broken Stuff that Needs Fixing ASAP

Postby nuke92 » Fri 22 Sep 2017 18:07

Mike wrote:
nuke92 wrote:Why so? I simply asked him whether he knows about Crotale's baptism by fire.

Because you didn't answer his question, just deflected.

I did answer it, now and even one year ago...
nuke92 wrote:Yeah
Last edited by nuke92 on Fri 22 Sep 2017 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 22 Sep 2017 18:08

Mike wrote:Because you didn't answer his question, just deflected.

It's almost as if he doesn't actually know anything and simply just parrots whatever HrcAK47 has said.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Fri 22 Sep 2017 18:15

XanderTuron wrote:
Mike wrote:Because you didn't answer his question, just deflected.

It's almost as if he doesn't actually know anything and simply just parrots whatever HrcAK47 has said.

You do realize that I was the first one to join the Yugoslavia mega thread.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 22 Sep 2017 18:18

nuke92 wrote:You do realize that I was the first one to join the Yugoslavia mega thread.

And? You have done little to prove that you actually know what you are talking about and rely on meming and deflections whenever people call you out (kind of just like HrcAK47 now that I think about it).
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Fri 22 Sep 2017 19:11

See, there's an old saying.

To each saint, a troparion fitting.

I'll leave you to ponder the meaning.

Would you really expect me to be any nicer/constructive/serious to the regular crew of these forums?

Also, calling me out? :lol:
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Fri 22 Sep 2017 19:25

Here's what cant correction means:

https://books.google.com/books?id=QPwXAAAAYAAJ&pg=SA15-PA35&lpg=SA15-PA35&dq=tank+cant+correction&source=bl&ots=Knc5LJRf70&sig=NmmPcsl12iougC8K7kycVWkPPbI&hl=de&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=tank%20cant%20correction&f=false

XanderTuron wrote:You have done little to prove that you actually know what you are talking about

Little is relative, in the end it depends whether you want to hear something or not.

Edit: Let me add this, it's hard to defend your opinion in a hostile environment, but it's unbelievable that some think we will bend down to someone and not defend our opinion.

Edit: and we got the broadside compared to the other DLCs
Last edited by nuke92 on Fri 22 Sep 2017 19:31, edited 2 times in total.

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 22 Sep 2017 19:28

nuke92 wrote:Little is relative, in the end it depends whether you want to hear something or not.

I'm all ears, all you have to do is provide sources like you just did.
Now, was that so hard?

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Sun 24 Sep 2017 07:22

nuke92 wrote:Here's what cant correction means:

https://books.google.com/books?id=QPwXAAAAYAAJ&pg=SA15-PA35&lpg=SA15-PA35&dq=tank+cant+correction&source=bl&ots=Knc5LJRf70&sig=NmmPcsl12iougC8K7kycVWkPPbI&hl=de&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=tank%20cant%20correction&f=false

XanderTuron wrote:You have done little to prove that you actually know what you are talking about

Little is relative, in the end it depends whether you want to hear something or not.

Edit: Let me add this, it's hard to defend your opinion in a hostile environment, but it's unbelievable that some think we will bend down to someone and not defend our opinion.

Edit: and we got the broadside compared to the other DLCs

For being 25-year olds you’re pretty childish, but in the end as you said it, you're just defending your biased opinion, not facts nor the truth.

1. No, even when some other Eugenites and me brought up that M-84s did not have third-axis stabilization on the move, a year ago, none of the Serbian nationalist kids provided a single answer, they shitposted like crazy as a distraction tactic actually. So, it became a meme to mock these fools. Here, good old read If you want a laugh!

2. Here’s the full title of your sad excuse of a source:
Organizational Maintenance Manual: Tank, Combat, Full Tracked: 105-mm Gun, M60A3 (2350-00-148-6548) and (2350-01-061-2306) TTS Turret.
Last time I checked M-84s are overhauled T-72s with 125mm gun systems, don’t see how a manual on 105mm gun systems on the M60A3 is supposed to help… :roll:

3. I love it when M-84s come in last in NATO’s Strong Europe Tank Challenge, suddenly is not that the M-84s are starkly outdated compared to Leopard 2A5/6s and M1A2s, it’s the fault of Slovenian crews…

4. Lastly, I truly don’t get why you Serbs get so touchy, M-84s have always had a third-axis stabilization device, it’s called the HANDBRAKE!

P.S:
HrcAk47 wrote:Would you really expect me to be any nicer/constructive/serious to the regular crew of these forums?

Addressed to all Yugoboys, not just HRcAK47:
You reap what you sow, you made the environment hostile.
So, stop pretending being serious, constructive posters, and not an overly defensive fanboys who passively aggressively "dismiss/deflect/troll" any questioning regarding Yugoslavia’s blatant overmodelling...
Then maybe people won’t be dicks to you if you’re not one to begin with.

You get something wrong, admit it, instead of doubling down on it.

Edit: fixed URL link.
Last edited by Frencho on Sun 24 Sep 2017 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Sun 24 Sep 2017 08:53

Frencho wrote:
You get something wrong, admit it, instead of doubling down on it.

That would require the denizens of this forum to possess some degree of humility.

captaincarnage
Major

Postby captaincarnage » Sun 24 Sep 2017 20:13

Painful though it is to find myself agreeing with Frencho but he has pretty much nailed why people are somewhat hostile to the Yugoboos.
I hope your buratino's die screaming.