No C-300 ?

ilias
Staff Sergeant

Re: No C-300 ?

Postby ilias » Fri 8 Sep 2017 04:06

molnibalage wrote:
ilias wrote:Sooo.., S-300V then, 1 thing max(or 2 maybe), to "URSS"

As proto yes. It would be a prolbem it would make USSR even more OP as today...

its not op

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 8 Sep 2017 04:32

ilias wrote:its not op

How OP USSR can feel is directly proportional to how cheesy it is played.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 09:53

GARGEAN wrote:
molnibalage wrote:Comparng to USA is all around while its air force is laughably over modeled...
In ALB the relation between US and USSR was far better in absraction...

Yeap, so overmodelled! R-37 that are so drastically superior to AIM-54, even more that in reality! So much KABs that started serial only in 1976, so drastically out of timeframe! So much 1500kg bombs that was never really used and was only a paper dragons!

R-37 was so "superior" that never were finished and entered in service...
(BTW both AIM-54 and R-37 is cancer for game, MiG-31 never should be put into database...)

It is also quite funny that you mess paper IOC with RL widesread usage. We could see in 2008 what was the reality for RUS. PGM still were almost nonexistant...

Even ALB a bit overmodeled things for USSR considering capability and also availabiliy...

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 10:07

XanderTuron wrote:
ilias wrote:its not op

How OP USSR can feel is directly proportional to how cheesy it is played.

Both USA and USSR are superpower but if you compare them you can find totally missing thins on US side.

• USA does not have sniper recon at all... The exceptional stealth rec. is one of the most PITA thing is the game...
  • USSR has even 10 man sniper elite sinper recon with usable RPG weapon...
  • All advanced USSR inf. are usable in Cat A because they have usable RPG weapons. On US side all RPG type weapon is crap. I'm not jokeing, the highes combat capabilty inf. in US deck likely the US rangers...
  • Regardless of SMAW, they avail is very, very restricted.
  • VDV 90 is one of the most OP inf. the game ever. They have one of the best RPG typer weapon and many time in forest somehow they beated 15 man size US Marines...
  • Price of transport vehicles of US is totally bad except best M2s. 15 CP for only MG eq. amphi stuff...? They do not have real combat capability comparing to BMP-2/3 with good ATGM and good autocannon.
  • iTOW got nerf since ALB in AP while old Konkurs remained on same AP...
  • Range of R-27R is simply funny. Tons of time I have explained why has in RL R-27R so inferior kinematics comparing to AIM-7F/M and AIM-120...
  • USSR ATGM tanks are OP because of modeling way, the virtual turrets. The ATGM or gun be loaded while the other is turned off. This means you can get instane RoF if you are willing just turn ON/OFF once. They can fire two ATGMs and gun once while even 10 ROF capable blue tanks can fire once or maybe twice. This is why can kill elite T-62MV-1 without auto loaders on open field same qty. of K1 tanks or M1IP, sometimes even M1A1s. Compare their price. Becvause of this T-72B is one of the best tank in game. It has inanse firepower its price with avg. armor and autloader.
  • USA has fucking 0 ARH capable multirole AC, the no.1. air power in the world while USSR has such AGM platfrom which can fight back even for best ASFs and can kill with one pass two top tier tanks.
  • USA does not have MLRS because of ATACMS...
  • USSR has HE rocket arty and also area effect cluster arty...

Should I contiune..? USSR is an all around nation while USA is not. NORAD is a bit better fills some gaps but as I can recall USSR has more AP than NORAD deck.

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:12

molnibalage wrote:R-37 was so "superior" that never were finished and entered in service...
(BTW both AIM-54 and R-37 is cancer for game, MiG-31 never should be put into database...)

It is also quite funny that you mess paper IOC with RL widesread usage. We could see in 2008 what was the reality for RUS. PGM still were almost nonexistant...

Even ALB a bit overmodeled things for USSR considering capability and also availabiliy...

Funny muh-muh, as usual) Nope, R-37 was pretty much finished and working in SU, it wasn't on serial cause MiG-31M hasn't made it for serial. But it is prototype, right? ^_^
Ah, sweet ignorance! Nope, "paper IOC"(acceptance into service) was in 1979. Finished that thing was in 1975 and started serial with filling storages in 1976. But who am I to know that?! I'm just a "noob in aviation" and totally not sitting now in exact GNPP that made that exact bomb, that was totally not superior to Paveway I/II. Yeeeap. And of course state of RUSSIAN army in its worsest time is totally showing that from SOVIET army in its best years...

Yeeeeeap...

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:26

GARGEAN wrote:
molnibalage wrote:R-37 was so "superior" that never were finished and entered in service...

Funny muh-muh, as usual) Nope, R-37 was pretty much finished and working in SU, it wasn't on serial cause MiG-31M hasn't made it for serial. But it is prototype, right? ^_^
Ah, sweet ignorance! Nope, "paper IOC"(acceptance into service) was in 1979. Finished that thing was in 1975 and started serial with filling storages in 1976. But who am I to know that?! I'm just a "noob in aviation" and totally not sitting now in exact GNPP that made that exact bomb, that was totally not superior to Paveway I/II. Yeeeap. And of course state of RUSSIAN army in its worsest time is totally showing that from SOVIET army in its best years...

Yeeeeeap...

Development of R-37 still happened after collapsing of USSR. R-37 did not existed in late '70. USSR tried the ARH in late '70s for MiG-31 then they cancelled the idea and even today MiG-31s still uses PESA Zaslon + R-33, special SARH guidance comparing to older CW AIM-7F or R-23/24.

You have 0 realiable knowledge in military aviation as I can judge...

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:45

molnibalage wrote:Development of R-37 still happened after collapsing of USSR. R-37 did not existed in late '70. USSR tried the ARH in late '70s for MiG-31 then they cancelled the idea and even today MiG-31s still uses PESA Zaslon + R-33, special SARH guidance comparing to older CW AIM-7F or R-23/24.

You have 0 realiable knowledge in military aviation as I can judge...

Oh I lovee this bravado so much ^_^
Of course R-37 did not exist in late 70's! But isn't our game about 90's?..
Yeap, R-33 was made with SARH+ data link, just not because "stoopid soviets can't in ARH". It was made with ARH seeker even in first stage of development (when it was much smaller), it just was considered unnecessary. MiG-31 wasn't supposed to conduct fleet defence or some other shit like F-14. It was made to intercept bombers and cruise missiles. Do you need costlier ARH for that?..
Yeap, MiG-31 now flying with PESA(not Zaslon, trough but Zaslon-AM). Cause you know? AESA by far isn't necessary for non-stealthy aicraft.
And nope, MiG-31 is not still using R-33. It's using R-37 and R-33S, which is... Well, no, I won't tell you that) After all, I have zero knowledge in mil aviation...

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:54

Watch out Gargean, the disease is transmittable by bite!
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:55

HrcAk47 wrote:Watch out Gargean, the disease is transmittable by bite!

Nah, it won't hirt me, I'm too noob in aviation.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Fri 8 Sep 2017 11:58

HrcAk47 wrote:Watch out Gargean, the disease is transmittable by bite!

Says the person responsible for most of this cancer. :mrgreen: