Here are my demands!!!!!

Scruffythebob
Private

Here are my demands!!!!!

Postby Scruffythebob » Tue 16 Dec 2014 00:30

Hi, i have played your games all the way back to European Escalation and i must say i have loved them. I was kinda miffed when you took away rangers from the combat infantry role and put them in the recon role (ever met a ranger? they are door kickers) but it didnt break the game for me. However i must say that i am currently dissatisfied with the back to back Nato boning patches. Now it seems like every time i use nato i get slaughtered by helicopters that take 2-3 stingers to bring down and the swarms of napalm, cluster, rocket, and HE arty that no matter how many i kill there always seem to be more.

In short i don't expect you to do anything like patch the game because of this because i know better, despite this fact i would like to respectfully request that you fix the game. Thanks, Bob

Sunshine
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Here are my demands!!!!!

Postby Sunshine » Fri 9 Jan 2015 21:21

Oh oh...
Sponsored by italic & German superiority.

Lord Helmchen
Major-General

Postby Lord Helmchen » Fri 9 Jan 2015 21:22

F-22
Lieutenant

Postby F-22 » Fri 9 Jan 2015 21:27

Lol

hansbroger
Lieutenant General

Postby hansbroger » Fri 9 Jan 2015 21:36

If FRG/Eurocorps throw elite Leo 1A5+1A1 recon and gepard/non rad Roland at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If Commonwealth throw elite Leo 1A5+C&R lynx and spaag/Sam at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If Scandi throw elite Leo 1A5+epbc 90 and spaag+dots hawk at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If blue dragons throw Japanese Leo 1A5 thingy with AGS+recon and gun tank/biho at them until they collapse and die!

If USA then set up Patriot bubble and snipe with ATACMS..... Or throw M1/M1IP+M113ACAV/Bradley VFV and PIVADS/CHAP at them until they collapse and die!

See the pattern yet? It's hard to cause meaningful damage to a deck composed of mid price units, especially with smerch/AGM planes/super sniper helos. Losses become bearable if not negligible and you will win the battle through attrition and tempo. Stop buying super units and start using the units that will grind your enemies bones into the dirt!
Projectnordic in game! will likely see you on pact/red dragons/french!

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sat 10 Jan 2015 19:57

hansbroger wrote:If FRG/Eurocorps throw elite Leo 1A5+1A1 recon and gepard/non rad Roland at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If Commonwealth throw elite Leo 1A5+C&R lynx and spaag/Sam at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If Scandi throw elite Leo 1A5+epbc 90 and spaag+dots hawk at them repeatedly until they collapse and die!

If blue dragons throw Japanese Leo 1A5 thingy with AGS+recon and gun tank/biho at them until they collapse and die!

If USA then set up Patriot bubble and snipe with ATACMS..... Or throw M1/M1IP+M113ACAV/Bradley VFV and PIVADS/CHAP at them until they collapse and die!

See the pattern yet? It's hard to cause meaningful damage to a deck composed of mid price units, especially with smerch/AGM planes/super sniper helos. Losses become bearable if not negligible and you will win the battle through attrition and tempo. Stop buying super units and start using the units that will grind your enemies bones into the dirt!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget:
If Red Dragon: throw overpriced tanks at your enemy and hope they are noobs not knowing how to play the game