find units by name ?

Moderators: Eugen Team, Focus Team

Ivan
Corporal

find units by name ?

Postby Ivan » Sat 11 Oct 2014 14:23

Hey I am just changing armour values and unit availability on modding sweet.

I am the
: everything.ndf file
then I went to :TAll units

then i have just got a list of these things called Object reference (number here) Tunite Ausol Descriptor but no head titles to show what unit they are just a number like 8736 for example which if i right down i can return to knowing its a jager komando!

I can edit the units as and when i find them but please how do i just search for say " t72" and then i get some tanks to look at.

I am willing to read a tutorial but i have not seen this simple search funtion explained maybe im missing a tab that i don,t know you can open?

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Re: find units by name ?

Postby The W:AB Noob » Thu 16 Oct 2014 03:21

Ivan wrote:Hey I am just changing armour values and unit availability on modding sweet.

I am the
: everything.ndf file
then I went to :TAll units

then i have just got a list of these things called Object reference (number here) Tunite Ausol Descriptor but no head titles to show what unit they are just a number like 8736 for example which if i right down i can return to knowing its a jager komando!

I can edit the units as and when i find them but please how do i just search for say " t72" and then i get some tanks to look at.

I am willing to read a tutorial but i have not seen this simple search funtion explained maybe im missing a tab that i don,t know you can open?

Use the filter if you have version 0.8.2, and type MotherCountry|URSS
Then scroll down to T in alphabetical order.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.0 RELEASED! Click -> Image

Ivan
Corporal

Re: find units by name ?

Postby Ivan » Tue 11 Nov 2014 21:08

Thanks i will check i have correct version