Feature Request: Dedicated Server AI

RedBeanPaste
Private

Feature Request: Dedicated Server AI

Postby RedBeanPaste » Thu 26 Jun 2014 16:11

Hello,

It would be really great if the developers added AI support for the dedicated servers so we can have 10 v AI co-op matches.
Me and my bunch of friends are having a great time playing against AI but more often than not we have to separate into different groups.
We run a co-op gaming community with our own servers and interest has been expressed with regards to a large scale co-op server for Wargame ALB.
With the larger scale of the co-op battles, it would be easier for us to convince people to get Wargame ALB & Red Dragon.

Thanks & Regards

bin.zwieda
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Feature Request: Dedicated Server AI

Postby bin.zwieda » Fri 27 Jun 2014 14:23

yep, i´d also be happy to get this.
but probably, if possible at all, just for RD?

thepuma101
Private

Postby thepuma101 » Tue 12 Aug 2014 14:28

Yes! This would be amazing as my group runs into the same problem and we end up splitting up into groups. Sometimes AI are more fun to play against especially if everyone in your group isn't a great wargame player. Having this feature for both games would be ideal since at the moment more in the group have AL than RD.

amitgafny6600
Private

Postby amitgafny6600 » Sun 25 Oct 2015 20:39

thepuma101 wrote:Yes! This would be amazing as my group runs into the same problem and we end up splitting up into groups. Sometimes AI are more fun to play against especially if everyone in your group isn't a great wargame player. Having this feature for both games would be ideal since at the moment more in the group have AL than RD.

You'r so right!
I want that feature too,
This could be so awesome to do big LAN party against AI