Nvidia Gpu is not recognized for Wargame Red Dragon

amarsingh701
Private

Nvidia Gpu is not recognized for Wargame Red Dragon

Postby amarsingh701 » Sat 4 Mar 2017 10:48

Hi guys so basically my game is not detecting my Nvidia GPU (745m) and is using the intel integrated graphics card, I have tried using the Nvidia control panel to make my Nvidia my global preferences and individually for the game too. Pls help

chykka
Brigadier

Re: Nvidia Gpu is not recognized for Wargame Red Dragon

Postby chykka » Sat 4 Mar 2017 21:43

OS? You should put up some info. What Intel HD you using? Are you running the game on Open GL or? Is your Video device in Device manager? If not make sure you at least have the driver. Also because you are on mobile, laptop display, You may have to go into your bios and Enable you dedicated gpu, or Disable your integrated Cpu graphics.

amarsingh701
Private

Postby amarsingh701 » Sun 5 Mar 2017 09:23

So I am running on windows 8.1 and they do show up in the device manager. I have 2 GPUs Nvidia 745m and Intel(R) HD Graphics Family. I do not know what open GL is btw I will do more research on it. I tried disabling my Integrated Graphics card and the game still does not use my NVidia GPU. Please help and thank you for helping

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Fri 10 Mar 2017 14:03

So this (link) didn't work for you?

Uneducated suggestion: You should be able to choose the graphic adapter or disable the Intel card in the BIOS settings and see if this helps.
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ