Wargame: Crimean Escalation (Alpha Release)

LFomenko
Private

Re: Wargame: Crimean Escalation (Alpha Release)

Postby LFomenko » Tue 14 Mar 2017 04:45

Can someone help my game keeps crashing and I can't Play :C Message me on steam if you can https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fomenkoiscool

James-Bond
Staff Sergeant

Postby James-Bond » Thu 16 Mar 2017 04:19

jonas165 wrote:
James-Bond wrote:Hello, this looks very cool, just wondering ask prerequisites before downloading/installing, like 'back up X folder' etc
(86 pages, is pretty long incase information has changed / updated)
any help thanks.

Well, all files the mod alters can be replaced by validating the game's integrity, or in the worst case by reinstalling the game. Unfortunately I have yet not made a proper uninstaller, but that is one aim for the next version.

Thanks for the response :)

NordicBloodHound
Corporal

Postby NordicBloodHound » Fri 17 Mar 2017 18:51

Maybe this is not a priority at this phase of development, but what will the UK units be? I'm mostly interested in the infantry and recon units.
NordicBloodHound's Aircraft & Helo Icon Pack: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=58044

jonas165
Brigadier

Postby jonas165 » Sat 18 Mar 2017 02:02

LFomenko wrote:Can someone help my game keeps crashing and I can't Play :C Message me on steam if you can https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fomenkoiscool

The only advice I can give you is to check if you got the lastest version of the mod and if you have delted all DLC decks (except for the Dutch).

NordicBloodHound wrote:Maybe this is not a priority at this phase of development, but what will the UK units be? I'm mostly interested in the infantry and recon units.

My plannings there are not complete yet. The next coalition which I will work on will be UKRPOLBAT (Ukraine and Poland).
Alpha release. Click signature for more

Orion095087049
Private

Postby Orion095087049 » Tue 21 Mar 2017 08:41

:( Still problems.
Attachments
CRIEMEA.jpg
CRIEMEA.jpg (100.18 KiB) Viewed 134 times

kolenko
Private

Postby kolenko » Fri 24 Mar 2017 13:33

Mod shows a lot of promise, and I'm very keen to watch this develop. But why Azerbaijan and not Armenia? Azerbaijan isn't a member of CTSO.

thefury
Private First-Class

Postby thefury » Sat 25 Mar 2017 00:22

https://discord.gg/FYXQg6H JOIN DISCORD!!! Guys, we all know that play against ai is boring, so why not organize some MP games?

jonas165
Brigadier

Postby jonas165 » Sat 25 Mar 2017 10:15

Orion095087049 wrote::( Still problems.

I guess I don't know how to help you..

kolenko wrote:Mod shows a lot of promise, and I'm very keen to watch this develop. But why Azerbaijan and not Armenia? Azerbaijan isn't a member of CTSO.

It's part of the storyline of the mod that Azerbaijan joins CSTO. Azerbaijan was mainly choosen because it is better equipped than Armenia.

thefury wrote:https://discord.gg/FYXQg6H JOIN DISCORD!!! Guys, we all know that play against ai is boring, so why not organize some MP games?

Thank you very much for your efforts!
Alpha release. Click signature for more

thefury
Private First-Class

Postby thefury » Sun 26 Mar 2017 05:40

is it possible that to make the mod Mod Manager compilable? I found that it will be much easier to switch from vanilla and mods. again, great job, hopefully, more people will like the mod and join the Discord for MP games. couple suggestions: change some US inf to multicam such as ranger, stinger, delta and Green Beret, change marines and Force recon to MARPAT woodland to fit the environment more. 2. Nurf Kornet atgm, it's way too OP, there is like nothing to stop it... 3. Add CAS version of UH1 Y for US Marines, use Australia's twin Huey model with retexture, just to add some realism, thanks!!