Thanks, done.https://www.dropbox.com/s/umgimzwzk8vwk ... n.dat?dl=0
Description in bad english:
All Out War mod + Revised Campaigns, revised be me (many changes). Only Bear vs Dragon campaign not changed from original Revised Campaigns mod - so you'll have european units instead of korean.
Default deployment points changed to 1500 from 1000.
Time limit for battle changed to 1 hour.
Starting political points in 2nd Korean War changed to 60.
Do not install it, till you complete the original campaigns at least twice.
Some peoples ever find it's hard to play in stock ))
I can easily complete 2nd Korean War in 12 turns (with 22 turns limit), so I made it even harder than the original Revised Campaign mod.
The modified file can be used in any game version - just copy it to the last patch folder (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510027397\ for now). But you will lost the patch changes after 510027397. As I'm playing online only with my friends using AOW mod, I don't care ))
jts3579, some non-critical bugs and suggestions for you.
- Planes with speed >1000 km\h (i.e. Mig-25) often cannot drop bombs on high altitude (sorry, haven't any video).
- Also, planes starts climbing with high angle at start, so they cannot drop bombs or fire missiles before reaching new defined altitude.
I think most of these problems can be fixed changing planes spawn points. Is it possible?
- Il-102 has problems with bomb drop - it sometimes starts to fly around target. Seems it has too small turn radius, so the plane complete the turn, but due to high speed, skip the point to drop.
- Planes with air-to-ground missiles cannot attack at specified range, seems like it has only visible range enlargement.
- Anti-ship missles fired only withing ~10 km range, although in specs it has ~124 km. Game mechanics limit?
- I think the Eryx range can be increased at least to 1400 from 1000 m, as for now it's completele useless in campaign, till other infantry has AT launchers with >800 m range. And Eryx attacks infantry with missile
- Can you make an Apache firing only one missile? Or make it to not fire second salvo till the first one hits the target?
However, it seems it's hardcoded...
With maximum of 8k range the pair of Apache often spends 8 Hellfire missiles to hit one armored unit.