"All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

User avatar
Halfbodied Jish
First Sergeant
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed 26 Jun 2013 19:16
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby Halfbodied Jish » Tue 13 Sep 2016 22:46

I'll start out by saying that this is a solid mod that I haven't had any crashing issues with some good job there. It is also pretty fun to play.

However...

MaxP wrote:- Planes with air-to-ground missiles cannot attack at specified range, seems like it has only visible range enlargement.


I also noticed this and it's a pretty big issue IMO because without it's functioning AGM's are pretty much useless.

If you can look into getting that fixed that'd be excellent! :)
Image

funky_space
Specialist
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue 15 Apr 2014 19:26
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby funky_space » Thu 15 Sep 2016 15:42

I put the file NDF_Win.dat in folder 510027397 but i see no changes in game. What did do wrong?
Thanks

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby The W:AB Noob » Thu 15 Sep 2016 23:40

funky_space wrote:I put the file NDF_Win.dat in folder 510027397 but i see no changes in game. What did do wrong?
Thanks

Try putting it in 510040165 instead.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.0 RELEASED! Click -> Image

funky_space
Specialist
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue 15 Apr 2014 19:26
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby funky_space » Mon 19 Sep 2016 10:40

The W:AB Noob wrote:
funky_space wrote:I put the file NDF_Win.dat in folder 510027397 but i see no changes in game. What did do wrong?
Thanks

Try putting it in 510040165 instead.


Thanks, it worked!

MAst3rRenegade
Specialist
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu 14 Apr 2016 13:23
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby MAst3rRenegade » Sun 9 Oct 2016 02:04

I've deleted Isreali and Dutch decks and moved the mod file into 510047860 yet the mod dosent work, It just crashes when i open the armoury.
Pls help.

User avatar
jts3579
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:35
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby jts3579 » Mon 10 Oct 2016 22:43

MAst3rRenegade wrote:I've deleted Isreali and Dutch decks and moved the mod file into 510047860 yet the mod dosent work, It just crashes when i open the armoury.
Pls help.

First try deleting all decks, also save them as terxt code so you can use them again later.
Image

jester462
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed 12 Oct 2016 02:51
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby jester462 » Wed 12 Oct 2016 03:00

Hi there, I 'm new to the forum. Just wondering if there will be an update that will make this mod compatible with the new patch. The game crashes if I click on anything in the main menu after it launches. Great mod, by the way! It makes this great game even more awesome! Any response is greatly appreciated!

User avatar
Thorthemighty
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu 9 Oct 2014 15:52
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby Thorthemighty » Fri 14 Oct 2016 16:22

When will we see Israel and the Netherlands be added to the mod? They have some really good stuff! I mean, Israel has some really nasty MLRS units, plus some rather intersting IFVs and APCs.
I am a supporter of the mod: All Out War.

Wars are fought with Armies not Divisions.

http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=47580

User avatar
DasaKamov
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed 17 Apr 2013 18:03
Location: United States of Denial
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby DasaKamov » Fri 14 Oct 2016 16:26

jester462 wrote:Hi there, I 'm new to the forum. Just wondering if there will be an update that will make this mod compatible with the new patch. The game crashes if I click on anything in the main menu after it launches. Great mod, by the way! It makes this great game even more awesome! Any response is greatly appreciated!

There is a new Balance Patch due sometime next week, so it seems most modders are waiting for the release of that, rather than updating their mods now only to have them broken again in a couple of days. ;)
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

User avatar
jts3579
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:35
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: "All Out War" Mod Annoucement!

Postby jts3579 » Sat 15 Oct 2016 02:34

Thorthemighty wrote:When will we see Israel and the Netherlands be added to the mod? They have some really good stuff! I mean, Israel has some really nasty MLRS units, plus some rather intersting IFVs and APCs.



Hey guys i'd rather you go check out the moddb for news etc. I update it more often because thats where most people go and where most people contact me. All info is there. http://www.moddb.com/mods/all-out-war
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests