Therefore I have set upon retexturing the entire thing.
So what does this thing do?
- It retextures all units to "SMB" color (SMB stands for Sivo-maslinasta boja - gray-olive color), which was the standard fare for all JNA units.
- It assigns a 5-digit serial number to each vehicle, using the DIN 1451 sans-serif typeface ("font") for the numbers and other markings, as was the standard in land and air force.
- It retextures the "brown" infantry (Kom. Odeljenje, Brdska Peš., Mehanizovana Peš., Proleteri, early weapon teams) into a more proper, SMB-colored M-77 uniform.
- It adds the proper era-specific license plates to the road-legal vehicles (cars, trucks, etc.).
- All textures are made for all 3 LODs.
- It is fully multiplayer-compatible - the texture files are local.
- It is fully compatible with other mods and texture packs.
And here comes the release! Click me!
HOW TO INSTALL
3. Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510053208\510057270 and backup the zz_3b.dat file.
4. Chuck the downloaded zz_3b.dat file into Steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510053208\510057270 and overwrite the existing file.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
1. Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510053208\510057270, and replace the zz3b.dat file with the backup you made.
1. Verify game cache through steam, it will redownload the zz_3b. Note that this will fully reset your game, including all mods or other texture packs you have.