How do you increase the number of units in a slot??

Shayansp
Private

How do you increase the number of units in a slot??

Postby Shayansp » Tue 16 May 2017 08:24

Hey!

I'm really new to modding this game and i have literally next to no experience. I'm just trying to personalise how the game works for myself and I've already got a few things done such as increasing supply capacity in FOB's, but what I want to do now is just increase the number of Aircraft in a deck. As in not activation points wise, i mean instead of having 2 F16's i want 5, as ive realised planes just get shot down rather easily especially when the AI controls them, i want to solve this a little by just increasing the amount of planes you have in the first place.

Ive searched the forums and googled it but still cannot find anyone who has asked this question. Is this even possible to do? If so can someone experienced please enlighten me! :D

This is not anything about activation points or increasing the amount of slots. I do not want to do that!

Thanks!

Sireyn
Sergeant

Re: How do you increase the number of units in a slot??

Postby Sireyn » Thu 18 May 2017 12:49

This is fortunately one of the easiest things you can do.

You should be aware that changes you make to units also apply to multiplayer, and any mode for that matter. You should never play a mod with someone not running the exact same mod.

1. Get the modding suite (https://github.com/enohka/moddingSuite/ ... /0.8.6.rar)
2. With the modding suite open the most recent NDF_WIN.dat (...\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510064564)
3. Open everything.ndfbin (use the search bar on the right)
4. Using the search bar next to "Classes" at the top left, search "TuniteAU" and open the result
5. Now you have a list of every unit in the game. Use the filter icon on the top right (looks like a pointed triangle)
Filter by "Factory" and "MotherCountry"
Spoiler : :
Factory Numbers
3 = Logistics
10 = Recon
9 = Armor
6 = Infantry
13 = Support
8 = Vehicle
11 = Helicopter
7 = Plane
12 = Navy

Mother Country Filters
USA : US
Britain : UK
France : FR
Germany : RFA
Austrailia : ANZ
Norway : NOR
Denmark : DAN
Sweden : SWE
Canada : CAN
Japan : JAP
South Korea : ROK
Netherlands : HOL
Israel : ISR

Russia : URSS
East Germany : : RDA
Czechoslovakia : TCH
Poland : POL
North Korea : NK
China : CHI
Yugoslavia : YUG
Finland : FIN

6. Once you've found the unit you want to edit you will be interested in "MaxPacks" and "MaxDeployableAmount". MaxPacks is the number of cards and MaxDeployableAmount is a list of how many at each veterancy level.

Shayansp
Private

Re: How do you increase the number of units in a slot??

Postby Shayansp » Thu 18 May 2017 19:19

Sireyn wrote:This is fortunately one of the easiest things you can do.

You should be aware that changes you make to units also applies to multiplayer, and any mode for that matter. You should never play a mod with someone not running the exact same mod.

1. Get the modding suite (https://github.com/enohka/moddingSuite/ ... /0.8.6.rar)
2. With the modding suite open the most recent NDF_WIN.dat (...\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\WARGAME\PC\510064564)
3. Open everything.ndfbin (use the search bar on the right)
4. Using the search bar next to "Classes" at the top left, search "TuniteAU" and open the result
5. Now you have a list of every unit in the game. Use the filter icon on the top right (looks like a trapazoid with a rectangle on the bottom)
Filter by "Factory" and "MotherCountry"
Spoiler : :
Factory Numbers
3 = Logistics
10 = Recon
9 = Armor
6 = Infantry
13 = Support
8 = Vehicle
11 = Helicopter
7 = Plane
12 = Navy

Mother Country Filters
USA : US
Britain : UK
France : FR
Germany : RFA
Austrailia : ANZ
Norway : NOR
Denmark : DAN
Sweden : SWE
Canada : CAN
Japan : JAP
South Korea : ROK
Netherlands : HOL
Israel : ISR

Russia : URSS
East Germany : : RDA
Czechoslovakia : TCH
Poland : POL
North Korea : NK
China : CHI
Yugoslavia : YUG
Finland : FIN

6. Once you've found the unit you want to edit you will be interested in "MaxPacks" and "MaxDeployableAmount". MaxPacks is the number of cards and MaxDeployableAmount is a list of how many at each veterancy level.

Wow Thank you so much. I've spent all week trying to do this! Thank you so much :D