Help

Fodder
Master Sergeant

Help

Postby Fodder » Fri 14 Oct 2016 16:17

Hello all, can someone answer my questions please?
- How do you use the SK60 and F 35 Draken?
(I use recon with it and still can't hit anything)
Last edited by Fodder on Fri 28 Oct 2016 19:58, edited 6 times in total.

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Re: I Have Several Questions

Postby Mister Maf » Fri 14 Oct 2016 19:09

• Someone else will have to confirm but I believe the SK60's glider bombs function as semi-active missiles, so you must directly target an enemy with them and stay on-target until they hit. I don't use it, though, so I might be wrong.
  • The Draken's rockets are air-to-air, not air-to-ground. It was considered overpowered to be able to target both air and ground and changed way back in the early days of AirLand Battle.
  • The community has been campaigning to make China (And North Korea, and South Korea, and Japan...) stronger pretty much ever since the game came out. Not too long ago FLX stated that some buffs are in the pipeline, but we don't know when they'll come out.

Fodder
Master Sergeant

Re: Help

Postby Fodder » Fri 14 Oct 2016 23:42

Thank you for answering to best of your abilities.
- Can someone back Mister Maf on the SK60?
- How do you use the bullpup missile on F 35 Draken? (AGM 12)

Buck Turgidson
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Buck Turgidson » Sat 17 Dec 2016 15:05

Fodder wrote:Thank you for answering to best of your abilities.

Both the SK60 and Draken missiles are pretty much crap. You need to specify targets for them (right-click) and I recall they may be limited by field of view, similar to rocket planes. They deal HE damage so they're not really much good against tanks either.

I'd avoid using these planes altogether. If you're looking for a replacement in a Scandinavian deck, the cheapest similar alternative would probably be the Swedish Viggen with two AGM-65s.
ImageImage

Fodder
Master Sergeant

Postby Fodder » Sat 17 Dec 2016 21:14

Buck Turgidson wrote:

Both the SK60 and Draken missiles are pretty much crap. You need to specify targets for them (right-click) and I recall they may be limited by field of view, similar to rocket planes. They deal HE damage so they're not really much good against tanks either.

I'd avoid using these planes altogether. If you're looking for a replacement in a Scandinavian deck, the cheapest similar alternative would probably be the Swedish Viggen with two AGM-65s.

Thanks, I just wont use them then.

QUAD
Colonel

Postby QUAD » Sun 18 Dec 2016 01:10

Buck Turgidson wrote:

the swedish rocket pod draken is a more card efficient choice than the freedom fighter and has better A2A ability than the danish sabre
BUFF USA

kalys105
Private

Postby kalys105 » Thu 22 Dec 2016 20:29

Fodder wrote:Hello all, can someone answer my questions please?
- How do you use chargeur convertisseur the SK60 and F 35 Draken?
(I use recon with it and still can't hit anything)

Hello,
Me too I get lost on its use!
I do not always manage to handle it!

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Seryn » Sun 25 Dec 2016 00:01

Fodder wrote:
Buck Turgidson wrote:

Thanks, I just wont use them then.

They can be used, they just are very......interesting, you smash light units and infantry. Not heavy units like tanks. However 3 upvetted SK60s can outright delete tanks.

Rabidnid
Lieutenant

Postby Rabidnid » Mon 26 Dec 2016 19:36

I've seen them used effectively, but with my Scandi Deck I use the WONS, MLU, Viggen cluster and PUFF. If you want to delete units with HE use the BKLAN C or the AMOS :D