Wargame Red Dragon 3v3 tournament

Naamarauta
Corporal

Re: Wargame Red Dragon 3v3 tournament

Postby Naamarauta » Mon 16 Feb 2015 11:53

Nice tournament so far, good games and no whines.

One thing that I noticed is that most teams have been able to play only ~4games with the most active teams having played 8 (atm). There is still 13 teams competing so there is still many games to be played.

However, time is running a bit short as from original schedule we only have 1 week left to play. It's pretty obvious that time will run out on almost all teams. Therefore I propose that we extend time by 2 weeks. This would enable teams to catch up and get the games played.

Cruswald
Corporal

Postby Cruswald » Mon 16 Feb 2015 15:16

It would be a good idea.

Fussel
Warrant Officer

Postby Fussel » Wed 18 Feb 2015 02:45

Steel Balalaika played two real games so far and Serega says: "Half of the championship has passed. Pls hurry to play all the games, at the end of the tournament all the teams who missed some games will get autoloose in them ;)".
I smell cheese incoming :lol:

thegreenishcrab
Private First-Class

Postby thegreenishcrab » Sat 21 Feb 2015 14:01

Fussel wrote:Steel Balalaika played two real games so far and Serega says: "Half of the championship has passed. Pls hurry to play all the games, at the end of the tournament all the teams who missed some games will get autoloose in them ;)".
I smell cheese incoming :lol:

So i know this question may be out of place and extremely late to the show, but from what i can tell this tournament is nearing its end? and there are no more teams that can join??

If thats so, any idea when a new tournament will be around here? Ive been looking for and trying to find a tourney for a while now.
Dead ass mouse ass

Naamarauta
Corporal

Postby Naamarauta » Sun 1 Mar 2015 16:09

Last day of the tournament is at hand. I think it's appropriate to thank the organizer for the event and especially thanks to all teams for the exciting games. Also congrats to VB for the flawless victory

As we know everything did not go smoothly as we had some controversies at the end but eventually everything got sorted out (with right judgement). Its a too small game and too small community to get too fussed up about it. End is well, all is well.

Tiera
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Tiera » Sun 1 Mar 2015 17:23

Great games, surprising results and drama. What's not to like?
I know that a bunch of people did casts on the tournament games, so perhaps we should organize a single post with direct links to them?

Pelennor
Sergeant

Postby Pelennor » Mon 2 Mar 2015 08:53

Naamarauta wrote:Last day of the tournament is at hand. I think it's appropriate to thank the organizer for the event and especially thanks to all teams for the exciting games. Also congrats to VB for the flawless victory

As we know everything did not go smoothly as we had some controversies at the end but eventually everything got sorted out (with right judgement). Its a too small game and too small community to get too fussed up about it. End is well, all is well.

I can't agree more.

Cruswald
Corporal

Postby Cruswald » Tue 3 Mar 2015 13:14

Even if it was difficult to organize games, great experience, thanks for the organization.

AustrianOak
Sergeant First-Class

Postby AustrianOak » Wed 4 Mar 2015 00:58

I totally forgot that Cruswald was the Black Templar guy. Now I feel really bad that I didn't get to play him. Ever since lighting claws got nerfed to AP3, I haven't blinked at any Black Templar player ever since. On top of that, they don't even have their own codex anymore! :lol:
non calcare vestigium mater nostra Europa

Cruswald
Corporal

Postby Cruswald » Wed 4 Mar 2015 11:26

AustrianOak wrote:I totally forgot that Cruswald was the Black Templar guy. Now I feel really bad that I didn't get to play him. Ever since lighting claws got nerfed to AP3, I haven't blinked at any Black Templar player ever since. On top of that, they don't even have their own codex anymore! :lol:

When will we have Wargame : Warhammer 40,000, I wonder :idea: ... Anyway, eternal Crusades take time and "focus". ;)