Community Event: Finishing Off

makhot
Warrant Officer

Re: Community Event: Finishing Off

Postby makhot » Mon 9 Mar 2015 10:00

Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Tue 10 Mar 2015 05:45

makhot wrote:Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

:shock: is there a replay?

trotskygrad
General

Postby trotskygrad » Fri 27 Mar 2015 20:14

Excroat3 wrote:
makhot wrote:Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

I could post one when I get back to college
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Wed 1 Apr 2015 05:58

trotskygrad wrote:
Excroat3 wrote:

I could post one when I get back to college

If it's not buried in the list of other replays you surely have by now, that would be great!