Community Event: Finishing Off

makhot
Warrant Officer
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat 27 Apr 2013 12:26
Location: Shooting range
Contact:

Re: Community Event: Finishing Off

Postby makhot » Mon 9 Mar 2015 10:00

Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.
Image

User avatar
Excroat3
Captain
Posts: 1598
Joined: Tue 17 Dec 2013 00:28
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Community Event: Finishing Off

Postby Excroat3 » Tue 10 Mar 2015 05:45

makhot wrote:Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

:shock: is there a replay?
Image

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: Community Event: Finishing Off

Postby trotskygrad » Fri 27 Mar 2015 20:14

Excroat3 wrote:
makhot wrote:Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

:shock: is there a replay?

I could post one when I get back to college
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
Excroat3
Captain
Posts: 1598
Joined: Tue 17 Dec 2013 00:28
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Community Event: Finishing Off

Postby Excroat3 » Wed 1 Apr 2015 05:58

trotskygrad wrote:
Excroat3 wrote:
makhot wrote:Yes! That was tons of fun! Hundreds of T-55's holding the line versus endless T-72 platoons while the sky was darkened by the 203mm rain. You don't see that too often in the ordinary Wargame matches.

:shock: is there a replay?

I could post one when I get back to college

If it's not buried in the list of other replays you surely have by now, that would be great!
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest