The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Razzmann
General

The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby Razzmann » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:10

Closed due to missing interest

Spoiler : :
I know this will be moved to the community event section, but I want people to actually see this post...
The last 2v2 tourny was a while ago and since the 3v3 tournament had its... "problems", I decided to host a tournament as well. The basic rules are simple:

- play mode: conquest
- starting points: 2000
- conquest points: 500
- time limit: 40 min
- income rate: medium
- maps: any 1v1 or 2v2 non-naval & non-mixed map
- every unit and every nation / coalition is allowed
- further rules concerning the process of the tournament will be posted in the steam group (link will be somewhere in this post)
- the tournament will start presumably on the 29th of March due to me having final exams in march
- maps will be chosen by veto

The tournament will start on the 1st of April, the rules above won't change, the ones determined in the steam group may be before the tourny starts. Should rules have to be changed during the tournament then the teams will get informed and there will be a voting whether the rule(s) should be changed or not. The teams may not propose rule changes when the tourny has started unless there were some major game changes.

Please post your team names and the players which are included in the team here, replacement players are allowed, but those are not allowed to be part of another team.
Team leaders will have to join the steam group. Further links will be posted and this post will get updated constantly.
The team names may not include one or more of the following words: "Roki", "Vulovic"; I don't want to promote blasphemy.

Teams:
Bold Bruvas
We Suck at Wargame
Agent Francis York Morgan and the Deadly Premonitions
Steel Balalaika
Church Burners
nod two
Captains (realfakealex) as a one man army
The "I don't know my partner yet" - team

further Rules and stuff :

The leaders of the teams have to set up a match between each other. If the date is set but one of the teams can't play due to an unforseen event, the teams may set up a new date. Should the date be set and one of the teams does not tell the other one that it is not able to play at least on hour before the set date, this team will get a strike (or however you want to call it, I don't care..) for this match. If a team has 3 strikes, the other team is allowed to get the win "for free", but it can also set up a new date. However, you have to prove it with screenshots, if a team seems to be unwilling to play! (The strikes do not carry on between matches with other teams)

The visiting team wil start vetoing. The team being on top (see challong link) is the hosting team.

To make it easier setting up a match, make a post in the thread of the steam group that you are the team leader so we can add each other.

Should one play of the other team disconnect, the games may continue. However, the other team can offer a rehost if they want, the map stays the same and the starting positions have to be the same. (Rehost until the sides are correct)

http://challonge.com/RokiFlash

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brigadapanteri
Last edited by Razzmann on Wed 22 Apr 2015 14:41, edited 14 times in total.

trotskygrad
General

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby trotskygrad » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:26

NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Vladimirova
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Vladimirova » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:29

If anyone needs a teammate I play Commonwealth/NORAD/Red Dragons/USSR
The Notorious, Narcissistic Pink

duro909
Lieutenant

Postby duro909 » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:36

Who the hell is Roki Vulovič?

And is this some kind of joke (because of starting time 1st April lol :D) or is this a serious attempt to actually host a real tournament?
Last edited by duro909 on Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
... and Malware-free banner too!

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:36

trotskygrad wrote:

Pfff...filthy kebabs.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:37

duro909 wrote:Who the hell is Roki Vulovič?

And is this some kind of joke (because of starting time 1st April lol :D) or is this a serious attempt to actually host a real tournament?

Yes this is serious.

And this is Roki:

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:42

orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

trotskygrad
General

Postby trotskygrad » Sat 28 Feb 2015 23:44

Razzmann wrote:
duro909 wrote:Who the hell is Roki Vulovič?

Yes this is serious.

And this is Roki:

everyone knows Mauzer is the best Roki song

NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

realfakealex
Lieutenant

Postby realfakealex » Sun 1 Mar 2015 02:08

I thought you would have had a rule where you could only play Worst Germany/Eurocor

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sun 1 Mar 2015 02:43

realfakealex wrote:I thought you would have had a rule where you could only play Worst Germany/Eurocor

I thought about that, but then my OP units would have to face OP units :?