The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

User avatar
AustrianOak
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat 24 Aug 2013 04:10
Location: Twenty minutes from most powerful city in world.
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby AustrianOak » Wed 4 Mar 2015 01:02

I can probably get one of my butt slaves to join with me, count in We Suck at Wargame.
non calcare vestigium mater nostra Europa

User avatar
chykka
Brigadier
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed 28 Nov 2012 14:55
Location: Canada, Alberta
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby chykka » Thu 5 Mar 2015 02:18

Should be a prize, like a plastic model of a unit. Or Bust of Roki!
Image

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4531
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby The W:AB Noob » Fri 6 Mar 2015 02:25

chykka wrote:Should be a prize, like a plastic model of a unit. Or Bust of Roki!

A MadMat cookie?
Image
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.0 RELEASED! Click -> Image

George S. Patton
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue 23 Sep 2014 14:08
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby George S. Patton » Fri 6 Mar 2015 04:33

People will forget about this before it even starts :lol:
Image 13-0 the dream is real

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7390
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby Razzmann » Fri 6 Mar 2015 08:07

George S. Patton wrote:People will forget about this before it even starts :lol:

No stupid organization for me then :P

User avatar
realfakealex
Lieutenant
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon 18 Feb 2013 11:59
Location: Kerbin
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby realfakealex » Sun 8 Mar 2015 13:53

Oh wait, this still a thing?

Shify
Sergeant
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat 1 Dec 2012 23:34
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby Shify » Mon 9 Mar 2015 02:44

Will the tournament be played in "stupid" league system where we play 1 match per week and wait for another one whole week and everything is taking months or is it gonna be something faster and ppl or "HOSTS" wont drop after few weeks?

Is there ay prize involved like lets say Act of Agression alpha/ beta keys ? :roll:

Last question why the maps are veto? again we are gonna have paddy field tournament? cant you just pick up the map for each round so every team can prepare instead of paddy field?

User avatar
AustrianOak
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat 24 Aug 2013 04:10
Location: Twenty minutes from most powerful city in world.
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby AustrianOak » Mon 9 Mar 2015 06:00

Shify wrote:Last question why the maps are veto? again we are gonna have paddy field tournament? cant you just pick up the map for each round so every team can prepare instead of paddy field?


2v2 has a waaayyyy better map pool than 3v3, I don't think every game will be on paddy.

Edit- By 2v2 I mean 1v1 and 2v2 maps, and by 3v3 I mean 2v2 and 3v3 maps.
non calcare vestigium mater nostra Europa

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7390
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby Razzmann » Mon 9 Mar 2015 15:29

Shify wrote:Will the tournament be played in "stupid" league system where we play 1 match per week and wait for another one whole week and everything is taking months or is it gonna be something faster and ppl or "HOSTS" wont drop after few weeks?

Is there ay prize involved like lets say Act of Agression alpha/ beta keys ? :roll:

Last question why the maps are veto? again we are gonna have paddy field tournament? cant you just pick up the map for each round so every team can prepare instead of paddy field?


The teams will have to communicate with each other to set up a game, there is no strict plan when every team has to fight.

If someone could provide 2 AoA keys, I would gladly give them to the winners, but I can't provide any (maybe Eugen can help us here? :D )

I don't want to set (a) specific map(s) since there are some teams (clans) who play exclusively on one/two map(s). And I don't want to be involved in some stupid discussions concerning the map choices.
So the veto system is the easiest one for me and also provides fairness.


But first of all, enough teams have to sign up so that the Roki Flash can take place.

User avatar
thegreenishcrab
Private First-Class
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu 20 Nov 2014 07:39
Contact:

Re: The Roki Flash - a 2v2 Tournament

Postby thegreenishcrab » Tue 10 Mar 2015 13:21

Team name: Agent Francis York Morgan and the Deadly Premonitions

Team: NATO

Players:
-thegreenishcrab
-Luna


So i have a question, if our team cant play till the 4th can we still enter?
Dead ass mouse ass
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest