Secret Objective

killer00100
Master Sergeant

Secret Objective

Postby killer00100 » Sun 6 Sep 2015 17:11

As many people aware that some missions aren't complete 100% even that all primary and secondary objectives are completed. This is due to that there are secret objectives in those missions. So, this forum is to share the secret objectives in each mission that I found for now (The secret objectives will be added more when found later or check that it's secret objective).

Chimera:
Mission 2 (1 secret):
- Complete the mission without training more men (use only given infantry to complete the mission).

Mission 5 (3 secrets)
- Send units near 2 superhinds park on the west of the third node to take control over them.
- Capture 2 Cartel extend modules in the superhind base.
- Destroy at least 1 spectre tank during defense the last node (spectre tanks will show up at other nodes during last 10% download)

Mission 7 (2 secrets, 1 confirmed)
- Use antey to intercept 2 superweapon shots.
- Survive for 30 mins after receive retreat order (still not confirm).

Mission 8 (1 secret)
- Take out main HQ with countdown more than 10 mins left.

Mission 10 (2 secrets)
- Gain possess of Thor superweapon by build or capture.
- Hold all 3 faction HQ at the end of the mission.

Cartel
Mission 1 (2 secrets):
- Capture helipad in the enemy air force base.
- Put on the frontal strike through the bridge via air or land.

Mission 2 (2 secrets):
- Destroy all tanks during the ambush (Reward: 1 Spectre tank)
- Avoid T-80 tanks patrol around enemy HQ and capture the HQ.

Mission 3 (1 secret):
- Secure the prisoners from the seventh prison (this one position at the west most of the map and doesn't show on secondary objective)

Mission 5 (2 secrets):
- Capture all enemy unit production from secondary objectives.
- Destroy Enemy's west and east HQ before time run out.

If anyone want to share which secret objectives did you found, you are free to post down below.
Last edited by killer00100 on Mon 21 Sep 2015 08:41, edited 19 times in total.

noodlesocks
Sergeant Major

Re: Secret Objective

Postby noodlesocks » Sun 6 Sep 2015 17:34

You have to complete mission 2 without training any more soldiers apparently.

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Sun 6 Sep 2015 19:17

noodlesocks wrote:You have to complete mission 2 without training any more soldiers apparently.

are you kidding me ? Thats so Hard :!:

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Mon 7 Sep 2015 00:44

chykka wrote:
noodlesocks wrote:You have to complete mission 2 without training any more soldiers apparently.

Just take the shortcut instead of running into Humvees and more troops, you can try and enter the western entrance instead of going north west.
Last edited by Araton on Mon 4 Jan 2016 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

[DAY]Topspin2005
General

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 7 Sep 2015 09:51

What did you mean with "training"? maybe you mean that you are not allowed to produce more soldiers in the barrack?

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Mon 7 Sep 2015 10:18

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:

What did you mean with "training"? maybe you mean that you are not allowed to produce more soldiers in the barrack?

It can be done. I'll do it today.

Chubzdoomer
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Chubzdoomer » Mon 7 Sep 2015 10:53

chykka wrote:

It's actually pretty easy. They key is utilizing your SAS' range and firepower, and using Felins only for occasional support.

At the very start of the mission, attack with just your 2 SAS and keep your Felins just in front of them to deal with any troops that get too close.

Once you've killed the forces around/inside the bank, put 3 Felins and 2 SAS inside it and the other 3 Felins inside the house near your Barracks (across the road from the bank).

After you've repelled the enemy assault, leave your Felins behind and advance your SAS from house to house, killing everything in their LOS before advancing each time. When you reach the train cars, advance from car to car just as you did house to house. At this time you can also move your Felins up behind your SAS.

Always make sure there are no more enemy trucks (armed with MGs) before moving your SAS soldiers up to the next house/train car, because those trucks will decimate your infantry almost instantly. The trucks, not the infantry, are the real challenge here, but your SAS can almost always take them out from afar.

When you reach Escobedo's position at the end, throw all of your Felins in the train car(s) near him and they'll finish off the infantry.

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Mon 7 Sep 2015 18:19

I played it until I did without loosing a soldier, that when I finished I saw 85% done having learned I build as many sas and felin as i could.

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Tue 8 Sep 2015 08:12

chykka wrote:I played it until I did without loosing a soldier, that when I finished I saw 85% done having learned I build as many sas and felin as i could.

The point is not to build any units whatsoever.

Cruelty
Corporal

Postby Cruelty » Tue 8 Sep 2015 15:13

In chimera mission 5, where u capture banks and get the Cartel tech, explore the top north of the map after taking the third bank, and find the Super Hind Base (grants you 2 super hinds).