Player-Database, ReplayBrowser and Game-News: welcome to actofaggression-replaytool.com

foen
Corporal

Player-Database, ReplayBrowser and Game-News: welcome to actofaggression-replaytool.com

Postby foen » Mon 14 Dec 2015 20:44

I am pleased to announce the launch of our website

actofaggression-replaytool.com

Some of you might already know our Replay-Tool featured on AoaReplays.com
Out of our desire to view the full player-DataBase, the idea for theAoA-ReplayTool was born.
After a lot of development ,testing and optimization over the last weeks
the tool finally looks like the vision we had. So we have decided to release it to you guys.
More new things are planned for the future, but we don't want to spoil the surprise
just yet. We hope you like the new site and keep loving the game as much as we do :)

enjoy !
Last edited by Shifu on Sun 10 Jan 2016 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed topic type

torinus
Lieutenant

Re: Player-Database, ReplayBrowser and Game-News: welcome to actofaggression-replaytool.com

Postby torinus » Mon 14 Dec 2015 23:44

Looks cool. Is it possible that I can link downloaded replays with the tool easier? Like I click on button for replay on website and it downloads and loads the replay in tool?
Or at least when the replay is downloaded I don't need to import it first, I can just double click the file and it gets imported and then starts playing automatically?

foen
Corporal

Re: Player-Database, ReplayBrowser and Game-News: welcome to actofaggression-replaytool.com

Postby foen » Mon 14 Dec 2015 23:47

if you double click on the replay .choose open with and browse to the replaytool and it get imported auto. i will see if i can make it more easy :)

Araton
Warrant Officer

Postby Araton » Tue 15 Dec 2015 00:10

Lol, Predatorrrr is the first on the player's data base list :D

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Tue 15 Dec 2015 02:24

foen wrote:if you double click on the replay .choose open with and browse to the replaytool and it get imported auto. i will see if i can make it more easy :)

If you can make it so your program get registred in windows to be default program for replay file extensions that would help a lot to many people.

foen
Corporal

Postby foen » Tue 15 Dec 2015 04:51

torinus wrote:
foen wrote:if you double click on the replay .choose open with and browse to the replaytool and it get imported auto. i will see if i can make it more easy :)

If you can make it so your program get registred in windows to be default program for replay file extensions that would help a lot to many people.

should be able to do it in an installer but i dont have a signing certificate so most av will freak out
dont want to put to much money in !

*your av may freak out ! !
http://www.actofaggression-replaytool.c ... /setup.rar

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Tue 15 Dec 2015 10:51

foen wrote:
torinus wrote:

should be able to do it in an installer but i dont have a signing certificate so most av will freak out
dont want to put to much money in !

*your av may freak out ! !
http://www.actofaggression-replaytool.c ... /setup.rar

Yes, I forgot you need to pay Uncle Bill to be able to do that :D

foen
Corporal

Postby foen » Tue 15 Dec 2015 14:52

its a shame. doing something for free is almost impossible those days

Gravitonia
Private First-Class

Postby Gravitonia » Thu 17 Dec 2015 01:03

Great tool, great initiative!

Improvement tip: Able to select multiple replays using SHIFT and/or CTRL, just like in Windows Explorer (for mass deletion).

foen
Corporal

Postby foen » Thu 17 Dec 2015 15:06

Gravitonia wrote:Great tool, great initiative!

Improvement tip: Able to select multiple replays using SHIFT and/or CTRL, just like in Windows Explorer (for mass deletion).

thx for the feedback!
i added the multi select feature if you redownload the tool you should be able to use it