Desync issues

ELITE
Corporal

Desync issues

Postby ELITE » Sat 12 Nov 2016 00:53

We need a total new patch pls.

Now we got massive unsync games again and a big problem with the Replay function.

Nothing works in this game. soon this game is dead.

ELITE
Corporal

Re: Desync issues

Postby ELITE » Sat 12 Nov 2016 13:56

Your desync fix was bad.

If someone is lagging out or the game laggs, there is still the possibility for an unsync game!

Please insert the ACT OF WAR GAME ENGINE for this game, there we never got an unsync game.-.-

torinus
Lieutenant

Postby torinus » Mon 14 Nov 2016 12:18

ELITE wrote:We need a total new patch pls.

Now we got massive unsync games again and a big problem with the Replay function.

Nothing works in this game. soon this game is dead.

Soon? I thought it already died.

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Mon 5 Dec 2016 07:04

The game needs to be patched, just that, seriously, between desync, internet connection required, and Reboot not starting 9 out of 10 times it has become unbearable, I mean, ok, I understand they need to keep people playing Wargame, but there is a lot of players outhere, including me, who are not that interested in multiplayer and actually like AoA skirmish.

ELITE
Corporal

Postby ELITE » Mon 5 Dec 2016 18:08

THE GAME IS DOWN!

OVER AND OUT!

THERE IS NO MORE GAME SUPPORT!!!!!

game is dead.

R.I.P!

Megiddo
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Megiddo » Mon 5 Dec 2016 18:21

Such a long period without any support for the game except messages to keep people on hold, without any patches and even without a word about the state of the game or the eventual plans for it, is indeed very concerning from the customer point of view.

There are still plenty of things to fix and improve. Or at least we should clearly be informed if the game is simply abandoned.
That's the saddest part of the story. I was getting used to think, after nearly three decades of its existence, that the word "Strategy" was the main cornerstone of the RTS genre and golden age.

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Tue 6 Dec 2016 06:47

ELITE wrote:THE GAME IS DOWN!

OVER AND OUT!

THERE IS NO MORE GAME SUPPORT!!!!!

game is dead.

R.I.P!

No, no, NOOOOO!!!
:(

PS: Seriously Eugen Systems, patch your game, I don't care if you let Wargame naval to sink, fixt AoA Reboot, fix it now!

Walker
Corporal

Postby Walker » Tue 6 Dec 2016 09:10

+1
How long do we have to wait for these two fixes?

1. Desync issues happened yesterday last time. Why is there no patch for it? What are the devs doing?

2. Nvidia driver issue. Still not fixed. It´s like with the problem that game is not starting in reboot edition. People can´t join a lobby or see thess crazy colors on their screens and move away from that game. Last evening we had 55(!) player online. Wow that is amazing!

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Tue 6 Dec 2016 17:10

Walker wrote:+1
How long do we have to wait for these two fixes?

1. Desync issues happened yesterday last time. Why is there no patch for it? What are the devs doing?

2. Nvidia driver issue. Still not fixed. It´s like with the problem that game is not starting in reboot edition. People can´t join a lobby or see thess crazy colors on their screens and move away from that game. Last evening we had 55(!) player online. Wow that is amazing!

Add to that the fact Reboot keeps crashing 9 out of 10 times people try to start it, I have updated my drivers and still go the problem.

ELITE
Corporal

Postby ELITE » Tue 6 Dec 2016 17:34

GAME IS OUT OF SUPPORT.

AoA R.I.P.!!!!

Act of War was down after 2 years... cause of the very bad support of Eugen System and Atari!

Act of Aggression is down after 1 year!

GREAT JOB!

PS.

Without a good support, patches and ADVERTISING you cannot get a successful game!