Announcement for those who couldn't use their laptop GPU

jmplaycarslot
Private

Re: Announcement for those who couldn't use their laptop GPU

Postby jmplaycarslot » Tue 24 Nov 2015 23:46

Hola desde españa, he instalado el juego y cuando pulso "jugar" no hace nada de nada... Tengo un portatil con Nvidia GT540M
Hello from Spain, I installed the game and when I press "play" does nothing at all ...I have a laptop with Nvidia GT540M
Attachments
DxDiag.rar
(5.71 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Mr.boom
Private

Postby Mr.boom » Sun 31 Jan 2016 10:15

Hi, i have geforce 820M in my laptop. I bought Act of Aggression but i cant play, Please help me!
Attachments
DxDiag.rar
(15.46 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

eznx89
Private

Postby eznx89 » Mon 29 Feb 2016 01:45

Hello,
My steam ID is "eznx89".

I have been able to play Act of Aggression for only brief periods. My laptop crashes during the graphics setup test, and after I try to return to the campaign. I have only had this game since about the final week or so of December 2015.

Here is my DXDIAG in a zipped file as requested. I hope something comes of this, especially as it would appear Act of Aggression has been all but abandoned, with these forums barren.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

eznx89

eznx89
Private

Postby eznx89 » Tue 12 Apr 2016 07:25

eznx89 wrote:Hello,
My steam ID is "eznx89".

I have been able to play Act of Aggression for only brief periods. My laptop crashes during the graphics setup test, and after I try to return to the campaign. I have only had this game since about the final week or so of December 2015.

Here is my DXDIAG in a zipped file as requested. I hope something comes of this, especially as it would appear Act of Aggression has been all but abandoned, with these forums barren.

DxDiag - steamID_eznx89_Act of Aggression_Frequent Crashes with Nvidia GTX xxxM GPU type.zip

Edit**** As of 12 Apr 2016
After nearly two months, my post has fallen on deaf ears by the developers of this game. Instead of fixing the issue with their program code, it would appear that the developers decided to change the game entirely, but ignore this massive fault. I am very disappointed, especially as I spent a handsome amount of money on this game.

***end of edit***

Thank you.

Respectfully,

eznx89

foxtrot2novmbr
Private

Postby foxtrot2novmbr » Thu 14 Jul 2016 10:47

Araton wrote:I have an M970 GTX, DxDiag, posted here: viewtopic.php?f=195&t=55421&p=871533#p871533

My MSI Tealth Pro has no on board GPU other than the nVidia M970 GTX as far as I know.

Edit: The game runs fine, I have no problem running it. I'm posting my DxDiag, because you guys asked for Nvidia Mxxx GTX cards

Dude, are you running on insane settings without any FPS below 30 issues?