Needed suggestions/feedback

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Needed suggestions/feedback

Postby atdsutm » Wed 30 Mar 2016 14:07

Hi I'm going to post my feedbacks/suggest/recommendations.

-Game Timer
This is very important especially with the new pay-up-front system that requires strict money and build-order timing.

-Info bar
The game also bad needs an info bar where you can see if your units/buildings have been built. For example a shoutout saying "Otomatic built". This is very important too with the new pay-up-front system as you usually don't spam queues on a single factory/barracks anymore to save/allocate money efficiently. The game should tell you out loud if your units have been built/trained. Imagine players having multiple barracks and factories and applying money to the efficiently by not queueing up 2+ or more. They still need to micro and see if their units have been built to re-click and queue up efficiently without losing too much money.

-Airstrike Radius
Sending airstrikes should show a radius bar where the aircraft ranges will strike. This is badly need now since you can't control your airplanes anymore.

-Return old unit upgrades
Some units are now fully upgrades or has some upgrades that are required to be purchased before. I think this removes a little bit of depth in unit commitment and attack timings.
Last edited by atdsutm on Mon 4 Apr 2016 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Needed suggestions/feedback

Postby AndreB » Wed 30 Mar 2016 15:43

atdsutm wrote:Hi I'm going to post my feedbacks/suggest/recommendations.
-Airstrike Radius
Sending airstrikes should show a radius bar where the aircraft ranges will strike. This is badly need now since you can't control your airplanes anymore.

Oh i love that idea, especially for bombers.

They could easily take the range indicator for regular arty, like for amos, and mortars, and add that to aircraft.

razgriz91
Sergeant

Postby razgriz91 » Wed 30 Mar 2016 17:07

Some planes seem to have it. I noticed it when i used the Avenger-Drone in Sattelite-View

AndreB
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby AndreB » Wed 30 Mar 2016 18:06

razgriz91 wrote:Some planes seem to have it. I noticed it when i used the Avenger-Drone in Sattelite-View

True

Mr Snipes
Corporal

Postby Mr Snipes » Wed 30 Mar 2016 23:41

Remember the Replay- statistics from Games like Tiberium wars ?
They have shown interesting charts at the end of a match. Loved it !
You could see who had how many units and how many resources - at any given time.

Someone already suggested units could be improving (HP / rate of fire) with experience, i'm a big fan of that as well.

The replays could also get a bit better sounding names by default.
instead of replay_2016-03-22_09-28-32 it could be "hold_the_line_3v3_2016_03_22" or something a bit less cryptic.
This helps sorting the replays a lot imho.

A little 'nice to have i have in mind for a while: In skirmish, the game does not Remember what you set.
It always resets every AI to medium and USA. A bit annoying to change it every time.

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Postby atdsutm » Fri 1 Apr 2016 01:25

razgriz91 wrote:Some planes seem to have it. I noticed it when i used the Avenger-Drone in Sattelite-View

But not for other aircrafts and when you are about to send them.

atdsutm
First Sergeant

Postby atdsutm » Mon 4 Apr 2016 12:32

Is it me or do the units feel bland because of the lack of upgrades?

Some upgrades have already been skipped. I do think these upgrades are badly needed back....