[SD44 VIP] Know Issue

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

[SD44 VIP] Know Issue

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 15 Mar 2017 16:55

ATTENTION: It has been reported by some of the first players that their might be an issue with the autosetting the first time you launch the game.
If when reaching the menu for the first time, you've got a blurry window, here's what to do:
* if you are in windowed mode: just minimize the window, then reopen it. Should be fixed.
* if you are in full screen mode: press Alt+Tab, then minimize the window, then reopen it. Should be fixed.
We apologize for this issue only encountered the first time you launch the game. As you can expect, our machines do not fall in that category. :?
We are already working on a fix, to be released ASAP.

We have just upload a hot fix which should fix this issue. It has the same version numner than the actual one, so, in doubt, reboot your game to make sure you download it.

- Some towed guns are displayed when towed, as they should, while some « disappear » (they are actually considered transported « inside » the vehicle) until being unlimbered.
- Vehicle commanders have their hands crossed over their MG AA.
- A.I. seldom use off-map artillery.
- « Very Hard » A.I. is above that : the mad devs whom have created it pretend that « obscene » still doesn’t really cover it. It is being worked on.

[EUG]MadMat

Re: [SD44 VIP] Know Issue

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 15 Mar 2017 16:56

Bugs, issues, feedbacks, ... are to be reported on the special VIP sub-forum on Paradox's forum ... which will be brought to life soon.

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Wed 15 Mar 2017 17:09

[EUG]MadMat wrote:« Very Hard » A.I. is above that : the mad devs whom have created it pretend that « obscene » still doesn’t really cover it. It is being worked on.

I'm not in the beta so I can't possibly judge but, just for fun, could you keep the current iteration of the AI in the game as a separate 5th difficulty tier called 'Impossible' or something? I'd hate to see you waste work and it could be a laugh :lol:.
[Non-included Nation] Belgium - Now with Spreadsheet!
[Non-included Nation] Pakistan

steppewolf
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby steppewolf » Wed 15 Mar 2017 17:13

I hope this discussions will be kept secret to avoid people like me drooling all over

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 15 Mar 2017 17:20

steppewolf wrote:I hope this discussions will be kept secret to avoid people like me drooling all over

And your hopes shall become true, for nothing about the VIP is to be shared outside of the appropriate VIP forum. It's in the NDA.

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 15 Mar 2017 17:58

OP updated:
ATTENTION: It has been reported by some of the first players that their might be an issue with the autosetting the first time you launch the game.
If when reaching the menu for the first time, you've got a blurry window, here's what to do:
* if you are in windowed mode: just minimize the window, then reopen it. Should be fixed.
* if you are in full screen mode: press Alt+Tab, then minimize the window, then reopen it. Should be fixed.
We apologize for this issue only encountered the first time you launch the game. As you can expect, our machines do not fall in that category. :?

teddybearXD
Private

Postby teddybearXD » Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:05

i cant login with my eugen acount in the game so where do i post further problems with the beta anyone

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:32

teddybearXD wrote:i cant login with my eugen acount in the game so where do i post further problems with the beta anyone

To the Paradox forums, under the special VIP beta section.
Courtesy of KattiValk

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 15 Mar 2017 19:10

[EUG]MadMat wrote:OP updated:

We have just upload a hot fix which should fix this issue. It has the same version numner than the actual one, so, in doubt, reboot your game to make sure you download it.