GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

User avatar
D-M
Posts: 8589
Joined: Sat 23 Jul 2011 11:10
Contact:

GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby D-M » Sat 13 May 2017 17:59

Okay, since nothing has been done about it since the private beta and the game is getting closer and closer to release with no positive signs, I 'll do it for the third time :

Eugen, you 've got to do something about the performances of your game , it's just horrible for no good reasons but most importantly your game just doesn't want some of us to us their GPU.

Everytime I try to set the game to use my GPU with fullscreen mode, the game just set me back to windowed, and of course since only fullscreen run almost correctly I 'm stuck with using my GPU with terrible performance or using my integrated intel GPU with playable performance but still piss poor and very ugly graphics.
Image

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Razzmann » Sat 13 May 2017 18:04

For me, performance is actually quite a bit better now since closed Beta (a friend also noticed this).
It is still a bit laughable considering I can run Witcher 3 on near ultimate with 60fps, but now I can atleast run it on high settings (medium on a few) whereas before I had it set to low-medium settings to get 60fps.

User avatar
Crotou
Colonel
Posts: 2512
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 20:36
Location: DM's keep
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Crotou » Sat 13 May 2017 18:06

@DM : It may be time for you to invest in a better computer ?
Image

User avatar
Woozle
Captain
Posts: 1599
Joined: Sat 1 Feb 2014 09:22
Location: Heierlark Base, North Osea
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Woozle » Sat 13 May 2017 18:18

Crotou wrote:@DM : It may be time for you to invest in a better computer ?


There is very little reason for this to be running much much worse then Red Dragon, apoligism like this is is ridiculous.

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Razzmann » Sat 13 May 2017 18:22

Woozle wrote:
Crotou wrote:@DM : It may be time for you to invest in a better computer ?


There is very little reason for this to be running much much worse then Red Dragon, apoligism like this is is ridiculous.

Very little reason = this game being 3 years newer and having clearly better graphics?

User avatar
D-M
Posts: 8589
Joined: Sat 23 Jul 2011 11:10
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby D-M » Sat 13 May 2017 18:43

Crotou wrote:@DM : It may be time for you to invest in a better computer ?


Thanks you for your constructive comment.
Image

User avatar
Desty
Warrant Officer
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2014 16:22
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Desty » Sat 13 May 2017 20:13

Have you tried switching your internal gpu off? i mean, if it does use the wrong one just take the other option away?
Image

User avatar
D-M
Posts: 8589
Joined: Sat 23 Jul 2011 11:10
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby D-M » Sat 13 May 2017 20:20

No, it's not that it uses the wrong one, it just wouldn't let me use the GPU in fullscreen, it switch back to windowed which run like stinky poop no matter the GPU used.
Image

User avatar
Yakhont
Colonel
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat 31 Mar 2012 04:33
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Yakhont » Sat 13 May 2017 21:04

This sound like a configuration problem

When was the last time you updated your drivers? Did you change between Nvidia and Radeon cards?
Image

User avatar
Crotou
Colonel
Posts: 2512
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 20:36
Location: DM's keep
Contact:

Re: GPU issues and performance, might be the time you consider those huh ?

Postby Crotou » Sat 13 May 2017 21:30

Woozle wrote:There is very little reason for this to be running much much worse then Red Dragon, apoligism like this is is ridiculous.


You say that because you don't know DM's pc specs. :lol:
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest