Peer-to-peer is so 20th century!

Crotou
Colonel

Peer-to-peer is so 20th century!

Postby Crotou » Wed 6 Sep 2017 08:56

I don't think my buddies and me are the only people regularly suffering from laggy games. We all (but one :mrgreen: ) own correct computers and internet connections.

I don't know why Eugen did not chose to use a server based mutliplayer mode. Is it a matter of cost ?

Eugen team, you need to understand that nowadays players don't really like nor forgive laggy multiplayer modes.

I remember we had the same problems on the Wargame series (do you remember that shitstorm after that LVA vs Tigga-Praslo-Swift tourney game ? :mrgreen: ).

I think it would be a really HUGE(©PapaYankee) improvement to get rid of that archaic structure.

PapaYankee
Staff Sergeant

Re: Peer-to-peer is so 20th century!

Postby PapaYankee » Wed 6 Sep 2017 10:05

Crotou wrote:I think it would be a really HUGE(©PapaYankee) improvement to get rid of that archaic structure.

Do you mean MAJOR(©PapaYankee) or LEGENDARY(©PapaYankee) improvements? You need to be more specific :lol:

More seriously, thanks for your message, we're working on something, testing ideas and evaluating the feasability, but it won't take effect immediately.

Razzmann
General

Re: Peer-to-peer is so 20th century!

Postby Razzmann » Wed 6 Sep 2017 10:36

PapaYankee wrote:Do you mean MAJOR(©PapaYankee) or LEGENDARY(©PapaYankee) improvements? You need to be more specific :lol:

More seriously, thanks for your message, we're working on something, testing ideas and evaluating the feasability, but it won't take effect immediately.

Is it gonna be SOON(©MadMat)?