I am a modder who wants to localize the language of the vanilla game.
I followed the mod manual, but the localization did not work.
I will describe what I did, and let me know if something goes wrong.
It would be better to explain it in more detail in a more procedural way, or to provide an example of the appropriate mode.
Below are the things I tried.
1. First, create the mode by following the manual
-> move to game mod folder (~\Steel Division\Mods\)
-> Run CreateNewMod.bat and enter the desired mod name in the console window that appears (mod name: testkk)
2. Modify the generated (testkk) mod
-> Move to the created (testkk) mod folder(~\Steel Division\Mods\testkk\GameData\Localisation\) among the automatically created folders for localization.
-> Modify MODDING.csv file in folder into notepad ++
-> Modify the file as follows
Code: Select all
"TOKEN";"COMMENT";"DO NOT TRANSLATE";CONSTRAINT;"REFTEXT";"CLASSEMENT";"ExisteDansSlayer"
"PathfinAB";"패스파인더 comment";"패스파인더 test";;"패스파인더";;
"AB_CAMP";"캠페인 comment";"캠페인 test";;"캠페인";;
"AB_SKIRM";"스커머쉬 comment";"스커머쉬 test";;"스커머쉬";;
"AB_LOADING";"불러오기 comment";"불러오기 test";;"불러오기";;
-> save the file
3. generate mod
-> Execute (~\Steel Division\Mods\testkk\GenerateMod.bat)file in the mod folder i created.
-> Check the message that the mode was created.
4. Launch (Steel division)Game and mod application
-> Go to -> mod menu and apply testkk mod.
-> I did localization through the above process
"Campain", "Skirmsh", "Load" of Solo menu doesn't changed.
"Pathfinder" unit name of 101. Airborn Division doesn't changed.
Please let us know if you need more work or anything else missing.