New devisions in mod divisions list

sam3330
Private

New devisions in mod divisions list

Postby sam3330 » Thu 21 Sep 2017 18:46

Hi,

I have downloaded the second wave dlc but can't find the new divisions in the divisions list in my (newly created) mod depository.
I mean here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steel Division\Mods\divisionsnew\GameData\Gameplay\Decks\Generated and then the divisions NDF file.

Is there something I miss?

Kind regards

MrCrisps
Corporal

Re: New devisions in mod divisions list

Postby MrCrisps » Thu 21 Sep 2017 21:29

Having the same problem with my mod. I have the impression that the mod tools have not been updated by this patch for the DLC.

Hulor
Staff Sergeant

Postby Hulor » Thu 21 Sep 2017 22:20

Hi,

Unfortunately DLCs are not moddable, it includes units, divisions, everything included in the DLC.

MrCrisps
Corporal

Postby MrCrisps » Thu 21 Sep 2017 23:36

I don't know why you don't want us to mod the DLC files but ok. I've just asked for a refund of it. It certainly has to do with the fact that you don't want to compromise the little money you could do with so little adjustments whereas your game is in a very dire situation.
But yeah, let's fuck the modders again... That's fucking stupid.

Do you even realise that a lot of the community stays onboard just because of the mods?

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 21 Sep 2017 23:57

MrCrisps wrote:I don't know why you don't want us to mod the DLC files but ok. I've just asked for a refund of it. It certainly has to do with the fact that you don't want to compromise the little money you could do with so little adjustments whereas your game is in a very dire situation.
But yeah, let's fuck the modders again... That's fucking stupid.

Do you even realise that a lot of the community stays onboard just because of the mods?

Yes and this is the way to get what you want acting like a spoiled brat. The ability to mod the DLC will come around if and when Eugen decide to add it. For gods sake it's not even out a day and your whining and being abusive.

I have a suggestion for you don't come back to the forums until you are capable of at least acting like an adult because people will have no time for you otherwise

primuspilus
Private

Postby primuspilus » Fri 22 Sep 2017 04:38

I was having the same problem with the missing units...

I can understand Eugen not wanting the units in a paid for DLC to be modded right away. But, in my case, I just wanted to adjust the unit decks, phase times, etc... a little harsh (imho) that we are not allowed to even do that - just sayin'

Glibox
Private

Postby Glibox » Fri 22 Sep 2017 09:03

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.

But i don't if a day we will be avaible to modding the follder "mod" for the DLC (packs.ndf division.ndf... with the units of the DLC) ?
someone know if we will be avaible to moddif it any day ? And if yes , when ?

Thank's'

MrCrisps
Corporal

Postby MrCrisps » Fri 22 Sep 2017 10:37

Yes and this is the way to get what you want acting like a spoiled brat. The ability to mod the DLC will come around if and when Eugen decide to add it. For gods sake it's not even out a day and your whining and being abusive.

I have a suggestion for you don't come back to the forums until you are capable of at least acting like an adult because people will have no time for you otherwise

Are you a moderator or what? I'm only stating the truth and the fact that us modders, who are making the game survive, are being left out like that is just outrageous. I'm not spoiled or anything as you mentionned but very angry about this kind of policy, especially when the game is being so left out by players. What should be made is simple : let all the players enjoy the game, be it with mods or without and not force the community to use only vanilla if they want to enjoy the new content...

If you're not able to make the difference between being angry but stating the truth (even thought it can be harsh) and just simply insulting others, please refrain to make any comment, that would be useful for both of us.

Glibox
Private

Postby Glibox » Sat 23 Sep 2017 09:20

primuspilus wrote:I was having the same problem with the missing units...

I can understand Eugen not wanting the units in a paid for DLC to be modded right away. But, in my case, I just wanted to adjust the unit decks, phase times, etc... a little harsh (imho) that we are not allowed to even do that - just sayin'

I agree with you, but someone know when we can do it ?
from the DLC i have stop to played ^^

SilvyMox
Private

Postby SilvyMox » Sat 23 Sep 2017 10:38

MrCrisp is 100% right.
The game assets without mods are hardly playable, mostly because historical unrealism of equipement parameters.
Fortunately there are great people like MrCrisp who fix it for free for all of us, WW2 fans.
I was very excited about DLC and bought it right away after release. But now you say I cannot enjoy it because I must use vanilla parameters for new equipement. That means it will be inconsistent with mods, I can play modded SD44 or play DLC, not both cause they will be incompatibile.
That sucks a great deal!
I realy love this game and it makes me so dissapointed.
Pity, developers, realy pity.
SilvyMox vel Jacek